Amusement Park job

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone was looking for a part-time job at an amusement park on the weekends? We pay 80,000 per day + free lunch and dinner. and shuttle everyone living in Seoul to and from the park at Wonju. We don't need teachers, just people with passports from English speaking countries.

Hi Seouljobs!

Could you please post your offer in the Seoul jobs section?

Thanks
Armand

I'm Jonald Deocareza, from Manila Philippines. I'm electrical engineering, 3rd yr. college undergraduate at Rizal Technological University and varsity of basketball. I work at SM Megamall amusement park for almost 1 yr. and 6 months. I'm 5'9" inches and hard working person. and always willing to listen and learn for new things. And I'm a happy person.

Hi  jonalddeocareza,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in Seoul section, this might be of great help. ;)

Thank you,

David.

hello, this is me,  Sidra Faisal, from Pakistan and living in seoul, south Korea for 3 months, searching for a job, i am good at english and can read, write and speak english very well, i am interested in doing this part time job.
                                       cordially
                                        sidra faisal

I'm looking forward for this oppurtunity sir.
Kindly please forward me contact details that will help me to contact you.
Please consider my request.
Thank you so much.
Have a great day ahead.

@princeRk > please note that this is an inactive old thread.

Hello I'd like to know more about the requirements :)

@ Bleu12 > As you can see, this thread is  very old and the offer is no longer available.

If you are looking for a job, i invite you to post an ad in the jobs in Seoul section.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[ Topic closed ]

Closed