Tunisian student looking for ngo's job

hello dear friends.
i am jihed sahli 21 years old. i am a student in my first year in business english the higher institute of applied languages and computer science of nabeul. i am looking for an ngo job to more develop my english language level. i am excited to take a part of any volountary activity or job if possible.

Hello Jihed Sahli.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Jobs in Tunis section could help. You should post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Tunisian family in Carthage is looking for an au pair to take care of 9 years old twins during july and august.

Hi,

Originally I am from Kathmandu, Neapal. I looking for a job an INGO or NGOs when I can use my capability as well as my ability . I do Read-Write n speak 100% (Nepali, English, Hindi(Indian Language) Urdu (Pakistani Language) , Panjabi-  only or Speak . and I am also good in Danish too.

I do speaks several State Languages from India and Nepal. What is not a official Language but The people who lives on those particular Areas they are not able to conversation In National-International Languages.

I hope the International Organization Who they are working whit those Rular people they will get good advantage of me .

I am very flexsible,emotional as well as understandable. I have lots of work experience to work with those poor people and I do have feeling to serve myself for those kind of people who they need a help.

Thanks an anticipation and hope to get some feedback from any of the Organisation.

With Best Regards

Mady Sigh

Hello Madysingh,

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

As per your above message, you didn't give any details in which region you are looking for a placement in an INGO or NGO? Is it in Tunis itself?
If so, I can recommend you to post your CV or job advert in Jobs in Tunis section. You can get a positive answer.

Thank you,
Pravin.