Best place to stay in PP

Hi Friends
am coming to PP during June Month for a short visit. can any one suggest me the best location to stay ,easy access to night life,bars etc.........

Any GH near Riverside.
Or if you can afford it, Nagaworld.

thanks very much bro

Hi,
Am thinking of moving there with a family of five. Is this a family friendly city? What are the concerns of moving there with middle school age kids? How safe is it?

Thank you,
Noel

Are there a lot of gangs in PP?

Years ago, phnom penh wasn't really a family friendly city. ... you could find NGO workers and tourists... most of those tourists were there for the nightlife. ..
Now it's different.
More things to do for young kids and many international schools.
Next month will have the opening of a great amusement building made for kids with laser tag,  sciences experiments and even an ice skating rink. ... Can't wait to see that!
About gangs, yes sure... you have some in all big cities of the world!  But nothing more... no need to worry too much about that. Just be careful in your everyday life.

So it's becoming more and more a family friendly? Thanks for your help, bro!

Yes for sure... many schools. .. entry quality level from 80 $ a month to very good ones around 5.000 $ a year.
Two 3D cinemas.
A small amusement park.
Many all you can eat buffets.
Many swimming pools.
Shops with video dvds at 1.5 $ each before the movie is released :-)
Cable tv.
Good internet speed.
The beach at 4 hours road drive.
And this amusement building I talked to you earlier.
And more... .

Hi Dear,

i have a plan to visit to PP , Is it safe city in the night.
and what about night life in the PP

thanks in advance
Raf

PP is definitively not a safe city at night. But I think it's the same for all developed cities!
But as far as you are careful,  it's ok!
Just don't walk alone in a dark street :D
I don't think I need to answer about the night life.  Or I will just say YES. If you are a late owl,  then you will be happy.