Meeting people

Hi everyone,
I would like to meet some new people, but unfortunatly my job doesn't leave me much time to do it so I take the opportunity of this forum to do it.:):):)
Cheers,
Lucie

Hello,

Lucie -- I think your post was from a few months ago, but wondering if you found new people to meet? I've been living here for a while, and it can be quite difficult as everyone seems to have their groups of friends already. I'm living in edinburgh --looking for expat groups / friends to make me feel a little less like a stranger!  - j.j.

Hi!! i ll move to glasgow in september. i know it is a little bit far away but i want to meet people when i come. I am from greece, 23 and female. if you want let's talk!!!!

:)

jjensen wrote:

Hello,

Lucie -- I think your post was from a few months ago, but wondering if you found new people to meet? I've been living here for a while, and it can be quite difficult as everyone seems to have their groups of friends already. I'm living in edinburgh --looking for expat groups / friends to make me feel a little less like a stranger!  - j.j.

Hi, Been living in Edinburgh for 7 months or so, and yup, couldn't agree more w/u, there are times when it seems a bit hard to make friends that last. If interested, write a quick word to see how things are or exchange tips on how to make friends in here :)

hey eleanna,
how are you doing, did u come to glasgow, if you did then id meet up with you,always great to meet people from different cultures and different parts of the world, kenny:p

Hi

My  name is Safina, I am au pair in livinsgton near edimburgh... I com from France, i would like to meet people.. If you want you can get a cafee together. My English is not verry weel sorry.

See you soon
[email protected]