Fashion garments business

iam patrick iam indian living and working in thailand now iam planning to move to seychelles and start small female fashion garments business want to know what is the potential of growth of fashion garments business in seychelles and how is female fashion garments market there  would be happy if you can advice me as you are local there
                           ty

Fashion is rubbish in Seychelles

I'm English but live in Mauritius and its not much better here

Hi patrick and welcome to Expat.com!

A new thread has been created as from your post on the Seychelles forum.

Hope other members will be able to advise/give you useful information.

All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

anntropez wrote:

Fashion is rubbish in Seychelles

Being a Seychellois I somehow find this post a bit too strong.
It's not rubbish, it's just that it's not the same as other countries. People coming here need to change and adapt to the new lifestyle.

For example, I've travelled to Mauritius a few times and I don't really like their fashion sense, though it's a bit similar to ours, but I will not say "rubbish". You have to accept that fashion will be different where you go.

Sorry if I've upset you but it is so naf! !!!!  In Mauritius too.

It's ok for guys shirt tee shirt and jeans or shorts not a problem but for women it's not good at all I'm sorry to tell you this .

Hi

I'm from Sri Lanka and on the lookout to promote kids wear / ladies wear to seychelles from Sri Lanka.

Can anyone guide me ?

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

hi l am Nobz, a lady who stayed as an expat in south africa for a long time and studied nursing and fashion designing.l have worked in the fashion industry in south africa nd then to seychelles
.ln this industry in seychells its good to be in touch with people in fashion.l am happy r into fashion.l am also planning to buy clothes from south africa and sell them in seychelles.

Please how's fashion business going in Seychelles

Hello Simplefrank23,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

Please note that this thread is old and has been inactive for a while now.

I invite you to create a new thread on the Seychelles forum in order to be able to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Closed