Re: rent or buy

Any advice in renting a place or buying ?
Flats or Apartment ?

Hello services.

Welcome to Epxat Blog! :)

Could you please introduce yourself and be more explicit?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Only Renting and u ar Save

Anyone knows cheap apratment/condo for rent? Pls message me

Hello dude4beer -> I invite you to post an advert in the Housing in the Philippines section. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Flying Fox wrote:

Only Renting and u ar Save

how can you save on renting it ?

I think he means  only renting and u are safe

its a mix of different views on this

If u buy and things  dont work out   u lose money   lots of money usually

U can buy condo's    but even though I am new here  I am more than sure  this information is already on a different thread in the forums.

U got to weigh up the pro's and cons      do u want to invest here     do u want a condo ( meaning by this   they are a lifestyle choice and in know way or shape an investment that gives any palatable returns

u cant legally own land    sure u can own a house  but not the land on it      sure  there are ways around that   but  in all honesty   anything outside the law  or grey areas  of the law     well   its up to u if  u want to go down that track       your money  lol  your life    dont be a statistic

also   if u buy  then have problems with the locals     hmmmm ( this can happen   and does quiet alot)  well   im sure  u can figure out the rest

GOOD MORNING FROM NEGROS ISLAND....I BOUGHT LAND HERE NEAR THE BEACH...YES, I HAD TO PUT INTO ANOTHER PERSONS NAME...THEN I HAD A COTTAGE BUILT....PUT IN A WELL SO MY WATER IS FREE....MY ELECTRIC BILL IS ABOUT $20 TO $40 A MONTH...THEN I PUT IN WI-FI ,50 FEET HIGH SO ITS $25 A MONTH....OVERALL ,ITS SO CHEAP LIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES....IF YOU BUY LAND AND PUT INTO SOMEONES NAME THEN YOU LEASE IT....I HAVE A 50 YEAR LEASE WITH ANOTHER 2ND 50 YR LEASE...ALSO MY KIDS TAKE OVER THE LEASE WHEN I DIE...I AM 71 YRS OLD.....BUYING FOR ME WAS GOOD....JOE

thats a good idea and if you wanna buy please inform me

Hello Joe -> Kindly lower your caps lock so as to ease the reading! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie