Jobs in Namibia

HI EVERYONE

am new here...am in Botswana/Gaborone...am looking for a job as a network and or computer technician in Namibia.

Anyone to hook me up????

Hello tswanaseeker.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Jobs in Namibia section could help. You should post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello people

I am a 25 year old Zimbabwean with a B.Com Insurance and Risk management degree looking for a job in Namibia. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Pritchard

Hello Pritchard -> You should post an advert in the Jobs in Namibia section. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hie guys I live in Zimbabwe. I have an Advanced Diploma in Transport and Logistics With Aston University (UK). I have 17 Years  of experience. I am looking for a Job in Namibia. Any help would be appreciated.

@marvellous:

Aurélie wrote:

Hello -> You should post an advert in the Jobs in Namibia section. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

;)

I'm a 27years old Zimbabwean lady with Higher National Diploma(HND) Purchasing and Supply Management who is looking for a job in any city/town in Namibia.Any help will be highly appreciated.

I am a 25year old man looking for any job in Namibia.Any help will be highly appreciated

Hi Brian Pazvakavambwa,

Can you give more details about the specific job you are looking for. This can help us to guide you.

Thank you,

David.

Hi everyone my husband and I are looking for jobs in namibia i am a citizen but he is not hes an electrician qualified and I am a pa can any one help us on how to get a job and relocate to namibia please

Hi marie794,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

You should post your husband resume in the Electrician job offers in Namibia section please :)

Best wishes !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

[Moderated: Please post in the jobs section]