Pre primary school near beau Bassin

Hello

I am looking for a good pre primary school for my son who wil be 3 next year. Would be grateful for recommendations near to or easy access from beau Bassin such as coromandel, quatre bornes, rose hill, roches brunes...etc

I am actually looking for a Montessori school but am unable to find one nearby so am open to suggestions!

Basically I am looking for a place that has nice bright rooms and facilities, and a decent playground where teaching is innovative and fun and not the usual traditional methods of learning by heart

Look forward to feedback from everyone!

Hi

My son goes to Remono in Curepipe, the couple are from UK, I am very happy with the school. i think it would be a bit far for you. I am looking to open one in the area you mention, looking for a good property and location.

Good Luck

Hi thanks for responding. Are you looking to buy or rent property in the area? Will keep you posted if something comes up

Hi

I don't mind buy or rent.

Thanks

Hello

My daughter goes to Mel Bees in Floreal. It follows the Montessori philosophy and is simply brilliant!

There will also be a new one in Rose Hill: The Childhood Academy!

Hey thats great! Do you know where in Rose Hill and when will it start? Is it montessori?

Unfortunately all the Montessori ones seem to be too far, like Floreal. Not too comfortable sending a small child so far at this stage.

Hello!

I know how you feel: we live in Beau Bassin and our little one goes to Floreal.

The Childhood Academy is located in Ambrose Street, Rose-Hill. It will be operational in January 2014 but admission has already started!

It follows a very interesting international curriculum: you should definitely visit the Facebook page for more details!

Hi Aanya,

do you have the facebook link?

also does the school have a website?

thnks

[Moderated: Please communicate via pm]

Hello!!

Thank you for your reply.

I have already checked the facebook page.

I would also like to know where it is found in Rose Hill?

Thanks

It is located at 40, Ambrose Street. After St Mary's and St Andrews.

See you soon!

Hi,
My son goes to Safe N Sound at Q Bornes. It is a montessori school.
I'm quite happy with the environment & teachers.

Cheers

hi.

safe and sound is too far for me.do you know any school which is close to reduit?

thanks

hi suhaila.

did you manage to find a kindergarten?

i am still looking. i found ebenekids but they don't have a playground and that's really bad.

please let me know if you find one.

i am quite desperate to find one which is near reduit.

thanks

Hello,
I am desperately searching for the contact details for Mel Bees in Floreal. I am trying to locate where it is and a contact name and number if possible. I noticed that Aannya said her daughter goes there, please could you help me? Thank you, Kind regards.

Hello!!!

My daughter indeed goes to Mel Bees in Floreal. The number is 6864889. Tell Melanie that Sabrina Patten gave you the number.
School is closed at the moment until the 25th august I think.

Thank you very much. I shall call and go visit the school soon.