Money transfer to Europe

Hi everyone,~
I'm moving to Qatar in August 2013 and I was wondering what is the best way (cheap or fast or safe) to transfer Money from Qatar to Europe.
Please share your experience
thanks

Western Union is quiet expensive comparing to Banks (depending on the country your sending your money to), id say go with bank transfers

choukran ;)

Olá...boa vinda para o Qatar!
Sou Portuguesa e estou em Doha a cerca de três meses :).

Tenho feito as transferências  de dinheiro pelo Western Union, há agencias por todo o lado e fica disponível na hora em  Portugal... Mas tbm podes fazer diretamente pelo banco depois de teres uma conta, penso que fica um pouco mais económico

LinaAlex wrote:

Olá...boa vinda para o Qatar!
Sou Portuguesa e estou em Doha a cerca de três meses :).

Tenho feito as transferências  de dinheiro pelo Western Union, há agencias por todo o lado e fica disponível na hora em  Portugal... Mas tbm podes fazer diretamente pelo banco depois de teres uma conta, penso que fica um pouco mais económico

Hmmm, a lot of us here speak only english

Hi LinaAlex > you should please write in English in this English speaking forum.

Thank you.

Obrigado (thanks) LinaAlex for your comment, consistent with the comment from Mrayes ... and since I'm looking to transfer to my PT-account and not to persons, I will go for banks

[Moderated: Off topic.]

You can transfer money to Europe via an Internet banking facility that the bank provides after opening an account with it. I think this will be cheaper than Western Union.