Conversational English

Hello to you all – just a quick note to introduce myself.
I am originally from the UK and have spent the last 3+ years in HCMC establishing and running a project on Conversational English, speaking and listening. I have just relocated to Nha Trang and am looking to establish a similar project here, with a possible long term thought of encompassing this within a coffee shop in the future. This project has always been totally free to all students and I intend that this will continue in Nha Trang.
I am looking to ask any ex pats etc. whether you would consider visiting my group in Nha Trang, for an hour to or two, now and again, so that they would experience listening to spoken English from another tongue. It is essential that their listening skills include being comfortable when listening to English spoken as a second language of the speaker i.e. British English, American English, Chinese English, Japanese English, Filipino English, Cambodian English, and Russian English, to name but a few. There are hundreds more and just listening to my British English would indeed be somewhat limiting. I do not ask for, nor expect, perfect English just that you have sufficient ability for you and others to enjoy your time with us. For you, this would be informal conversation not a formal presentation.
I list some links connected to my project here so that you can understand more about it.
//docs.google.com/document/d/1-0r7oAlJZdPskw_WEbLUepVrA7sXaLlEpI0yAbxHbhc/edit?usp=sharing   

dropbox.com/s/mptdn7erquq0aim/flyer.pdf
Any thoughts or questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Hi,
My name Hoa. I am living in Nha Trang.
I really interested about your project "Conversational english group".
Please let me know where and when I can join in your club?

Hope received your reply soon.

Cheers,

Sorry - I am sorry for the delay in information, I didn't see your reply earlier. My address is 36B Ba Trieu Rd. Khanh Hoa,  Nha Trang. Classes run Mon - Fri 2.00 - 5.00pm & 6.00 - 8.30pm  Sat 9.00am - 12.00 noon & 2.00 - 5.00pm No evening class on Sat. No classes on Sunday -- Teachers free day. Now must apologise because on this coming Sat. I am going to the UK for circa 5 weeks for a break. If you do not visit before I leave I will mail you when classes start again.

Thank for your reply. I just read your email so I think you was in UK now. When you come back, please email for me the time class start again.
Hope you have great time in UK ^^

Cheers.

Dear Sir,

I highly appreciate your project that you are running.
My name is Lam (Mr.), a vietnamese and living in HCM city. I am planning to improve my english skills in order to have more chances in life such as: getting promotion, travelling...
I would like your support me to help me improve my english skills. If you are fine to my proposal I will prepare a trip (3-5 days) to Nhatrang for this purpose. I also love Nhatrang and would to be there when I have free time. Thanks and hope to get your support.

Hello Mr. Lam:
First I admire you for understanding how important it is for you to improve your English and wish you the best in your your continued studies. 
I am sorry I cannot help you as my intent is to assist people with their speaking and listening skills in a group setting.  There are many schools that can provide one-on-one training.  I really am interested in people getting comfortable speaking English in public.  I am sorry but I cannot provide you with one-on-one assistance.
I am now in Vung Tau and am trying to set up a group here.
Good luck in your quest to improve your English.
Gary

Hi Lam,

Please post an advert in the Language classes in Nha Trang section, this can help you improve your English. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.