Fully Qualified Native English Nanny

Hello,

My name is Melissa,

I am a Fully Qualified Native English Nanny,

I am Currently available Full Time Monday - Friday

I moved from England were I have studied and gained all my childcare qualifications to Barcelona with 5 years experience in all different aspects of childcare such as: Nannying,Nursery Nurse,Working with disabled children,Primary School teacher Assistance,children's entertainer at Rockley park.

I also bring along good knowledge and understanding,ideas for children to always being have great fun. I am reliable,trustworthy, caring,adventurous,fun,mature,motivated,enthusiastic,very patient and well experienced with children from 6 weeks to 10 years old.

Extras
First Aid Certificate
CRB Checked
Food HygieneCertificate
Babies and Toddlers Certificate
Health and Safety Certificate
Life Saving Certificate
Food And Preparation Certificate
Skiing Young Years Certificate
Children Building relationships Certificate

If you are Interested, I would be more than happy to send you my Cv and References.

Please do not hesitate to ask me anymore questions you may have,

Email:
[email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks

Melissa

Hello Melissa,

I recommend that you place your free ad in the Spain Forum Classifieds dedicated to jobs. It will get exactly the same exposure there and will remain current, unlike the forums where it will continue to move toward the back pages as new topics are posted.

It is also not a good idea to include personal information such as e-mail addresses or telephone numbers in postings, since this can lead to your being flooded with SPAM or worse still. If anyone is interested in responding to your ad they will be able to do so through our private message system.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Hi and welcome to the forum Melissa!

Could you please post your advert in the Barcelona jobs section?

Thanks
Armand