Subletting a furnished room in my apt. in CIHANGIR- TAXIM

I am subletting a furnished room in my apartment, in Cihangir, Taksim for $500, utilities included.

**Especially looking for Spanish speakers, to practice.

I guess this is the BEST part. The apt. is located on a very nice street (look at google map: Yeni Yuva Sokak, Kilicali Pasa Mh., Istanbul, Turkey ), very close to Siraselviler Ave. and Istiklal Str. and Taksim Square. There are coffee shops, markets, a gym down the street, a dance studio, movie theaters, shops, bars, restaurants etc.. within walking distance. It is also very close public transportation; metro and bus stations.

ABOUT THE APT & THE ROOM:
The apt. has 2 large rooms; I am staying in the front room and subletting the back room which is 16 sqm. The room has a single bed, a couch, coffee table, desk, TV and wardrobe. The room is very quiet, it has a large window, lots of sun, and nice breeze. Clean sheets and towels are provided as well. There is no washing machine in the apt. but there are couple laundry places very close. Also, I have a very friendly and playful cat in the apt.

Hi Bella Irem !

Could you please post your advert in the Istanbul housing section?

Thanks
Armand

Dear Irem,

I am interested in your room rental. My name is Neil Leslie, I have just finished university in Aberdeen, Scotland. I will be moving to Istanbul on the 23rd May to begin a CELTA course and find work as an English teacher. Let me know if you are interested,

Kind regards,
Neil

It s expensive , 500$...

Hello! My name is Gabriella and I noticed that you are looking for a third roommate in Cihnagir, Istanbul. I will be studying abroad from September 8 thru January 1 and am hoping that you still have space in your apartment. I very recently realized that Koc is relatively far from Istanbul and would much prefer to live in the heart of Istanbul. I am very easy to live with and would love if you could write back and let me know if this offer still stands.  The location of your aparemtn sounds ideal, unfortunatily I don't speak Spanish very well but I am currently also trying to learn it so I would love to practice together. Hope you hear back from you soon!
Gabriella

I live in cihanger now and i pay 500 TL per month includes everything..... 500$ is too much :)

Bella Irem wrote:

I am subletting a furnished room in my apartment, in Cihangir, Taksim for $500, utilities included.

**Especially looking for Spanish speakers, to practice.

I guess this is the BEST part. The apt. is located on a very nice street (look at google map: Yeni Yuva Sokak, Kilicali Pasa Mh., Istanbul, Turkey ), very close to Siraselviler Ave. and Istiklal Str. and Taksim Square. There are coffee shops, markets, a gym down the street, a dance studio, movie theaters, shops, bars, restaurants etc.. within walking distance. It is also very close public transportation; metro and bus stations.

ABOUT THE APT & THE ROOM:
The apt. has 2 large rooms; I am staying in the front room and subletting the back room which is 16 sqm. The room has a single bed, a couch, coffee table, desk, TV and wardrobe. The room is very quiet, it has a large window, lots of sun, and nice breeze. Clean sheets and towels are provided as well. There is no washing machine in the apt. but there are couple laundry places very close. Also, I have a very friendly and playful cat in the apt.

Ouuuupppssss , sorry but it is a fortune :)