How to get the job in Malaysia?

Hi All,

My name is Rajasekhar. I am in India.

I have Total 5 years of experience as an Oracle DBA.

How to get the job in Malaysia.

Thanks,
Rajasekhar
[email protected]

rajasekhar.rdbms wrote:

Hi All,

My name is Rajasekhar. I am in India.

I have Total 5 years of experience as an Oracle DBA.

How to get the job in Malaysia.

Thanks,
Rajasekhar
[email protected]

Hi,

Now days those who are in malaysia only getting calls for F2F so just visit malaysia with social visit visa and search job for 1 or 2 months I hope you will get job if you will not get job just treat it as ur vocation in malaysia.

If you are working currently in India then better Post your resume in Monster.com.my and wait for call.

Thanks,

Hello Rajasekhar.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

To note that a new thread has been created from your message on the Malaysia forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

try rafflesia international school. u can check out other international schools too.

Hi going rate is 3000,3500 RM if not Chinese so below 5,000 RM min for work permit. So far harder to get job as why I employ you over a cheaper local who knows local design better? And no hassles with work permits.

You might find a small company willing to take you on if you sell yourself hard. But will be a hard sell. So you need to be good.

Good luck!

[Moderated: No free ad on this forum please]

Friend, there is no job in Malaysia. The only job we have here is stress, sleeping and go out on the street and look tall buildings. I advice that u try a better country, but for Malaysia it's real disappointment.

Thanks.:D