Degree Attestation from Saudi Cultural Attache and Saudi Counselate

I am in process of Saudi work Visa documentation, I have my degree attested from HEC & MOFA. I have also recieved original offer letter, E-wakala, Visa slip, Request letter from company to Saudi counselate and cultural.

Does any body helps me for following:

1- Can I get my degree attested from Counselate and saudi cultural by myself or I have to get the help from some agent??
2- How long does it takes to be attested??
3- How much time required for Visa stamping on passport??
4- How much time required and what is the process for protector??

Thanks in advance.

Hello Saqib Ejaz.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to go through the other threads on the Saudi Arabia forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

salam
@saqib can you provide me your contact number?,, as i have same issue,,, so that we can talk over this and share,,, hope it will helpful for us.

where r u applying for your visa from? if your doing it from the Uk i can help !

brother saudi

No I mean which country are u in apply fit saudi visa for explain I was in the UK when u applied for my ksa visa

Saqib Ejaz wrote:

I am in process of Saudi work Visa documentation, I have my degree attested from HEC & MOFA. I have also recieved original offer letter, E-wakala, Visa slip, Request letter from company to Saudi counselate and cultural.

Does any body helps me for following:

1- Can I get my degree attested from Counselate and saudi cultural by myself or I have to get the help from some agent??
2- How long does it takes to be attested??
3- How much time required for Visa stamping on passport??
4- How much time required and what is the process for protector??

Thanks in advance.

1. if your employer has not mentioned any agent as their local representatives, then you can do both by yourself. In case, there is someone mentioned, get the cultural attestation done yourself, and for embassy, use your agent.
2. cultural 1 week, embassy, 1 week.
3. usually 7-10 working days.
4. you need to apply for nicop, once you get the token (do not submit your nic at this stage), use that token to get the protector done (1 day tops).

it would help if you inform of your current location.

PakACCA,

Guessing from your ID, I have a question.

I am in Jeddah and today went to ISTIQDAM to apply for Family Visa.

Everything was fine but the Visa Officer didn't accepted my ACCA membership certificate as a degree.

He said that this is not a degree.

Now I have requested ACCA to issue me a transcript which I will get attested all the way through.

Just wanted to know if anyone had the same issue?

Can any other ACCA who has brought the family here advise me?

Thanks for your help.

Shahrukh

For some odd reason...they need an equivalence of our ACCA membership...this can be obtained from HEC who require your original transcripts and membership certificates. This shall take 10 or so working days...once u have that ..get it attested from hec mofa..saudi cultural and then the consulate.  That will be acceptable to the istiqadam

Shahrukh Shahzad wrote:

PakACCA,

Guessing from your ID, I have a question.

I am in Jeddah and today went to ISTIQDAM to apply for Family Visa.

Everything was fine but the Visa Officer didn't accepted my ACCA membership certificate as a degree.

He said that this is not a degree.

Now I have requested ACCA to issue me a transcript which I will get attested all the way through.

Just wanted to know if anyone had the same issue?

Can any other ACCA who has brought the family here advise me?

Thanks for your help.

Shahrukh

Bro can u share your number with me as i have same process of isteqdam to do in a days time. Plz send ur number in the inbox. Regards

Thanks for the valuable advice.

Actually, I have come from London so I guess I will be better off getting a NARIC certificate and getting attestations from London, because attestations from HEC and Saudi Consulate Islamabad are a challenge themselves.

Thanks again for your prompt and helpful advice.

I got a job opportunity from a prominent company in Saudi, as an Engineer. My degree is MSc taken from The Netherlands university in 2008? Now I am staying in India. How I can proceed for degree certificate attestation? Any one may please help

samv1027 wrote:

I got a job opportunity from a prominent company in Saudi, as an Engineer. My degree is MSc taken from The Netherlands university in 2008? Now I am staying in India. How I can proceed for degree certificate attestation? Any one may please help

Try searching for any agency in India that will get the degrees attested for you from the Saudi Embassy in Netherlands. Or you will have to send this to some one there and ask their help to get it attested from the Saudi Embassy.

Thanks
Is it enough to have M.Sc degree (geo-information science) to stamp Engineer profession in Visa? or it is mandatory to have BE or Btech?

samv1027 wrote:

Thanks
Is it enough to have M.Sc degree (geo-information science) to stamp Engineer profession in Visa? or it is mandatory to have BE or Btech?

In order to get an engineer visa endorsed, you should have an engineering degree / certificate

My profession got changed

I applied for family visa today they rejected saying whr is my degree although I showed them my attested cima certificate saying I have completed this qualification
Now I will take my hr person on Monday but do u have.any  solution?

nitaali wrote:

My profession got changed

I applied for family visa today they rejected saying whr is my degree although I showed them my attested cima certificate saying I have completed this qualification
Now I will take my hr person on Monday but do u have.any  solution?

CIMA is not accepted as a certificate for visa purposes across Saudi embassies and also internally. These are considered as specialized certifications. You need to provide an attested Bachelors or Masters degree certificate to get the visa issued.

So how was I able to change my profession?

Will taking my mandob along with me help? He can talk in Arabic n explain?

Hr guru your inbox is full n I can't.personal.message u

If I get my qualification equaleince from uk to masters n get it attested will.that help??

nitaali wrote:

So how was I able to change my profession?

That was the advantage of being in the amnesty period.

I remember your case. I advised you to give it a try. It seems like it is not working for you. Do take the mandoob as a last resort.

That means I m returning back to my country as in such a short span of.time from where will I arrange degree

This is weird that profession can be changed but they don't give family visa! For family visit.visa I will face same issue?

Do they listen to mandoobs or they follow their rules? Also tell me about equaleince!

nitaali wrote:

For family visit.visa I will face same issue?

No docs required for visit visa. Just apply online and (in most cases) they let you get in 4/5 days.

They like to listen to locals :), do try that.

All the Best!

Sorry , I have deleted and fixed my inbox. PM can be send now. TLL has replied perfectly to your queries.

Thanks TLL for covering me.

If you have any other certificates, diploma, bachelors or masters this can be used to get family visa.

Just wanted to share with all.
Especially the ones with professional qualification

This is not the case that professional qualifications are not accepted for family visa
This is a complete mis conception

I am only CIMA qualified like ACCA
Without any"degree" I have been given family visa Allahumdulilah without any need for equavalence from hec or London.

There is also no rule that if your profession got changed so you are eligible to apply for family visa after six months...

The only thing which i needed was help from my HR
My HR head went with me & he explained in Arabic what my qualification means..n he gave the family visa without any objection.
There was absolutely no need for showing hec equalivalence or transcript

Yes the visa officer did verify the attestations on my certificate !

So I have understood that in KSA everything can be done.if your hr is supporting you

There is no need to worry all those with Acca's Cima's or.CA's...

I'm working in Saudi Arabia and planning to get my family here from Pakistan, Degree and Nikah nama is already attested from HEC & MOFA respectively, now the next step is cultural office.
1- What document should i take along with my degree attestation.
2- Do i need attestation kids birth certificates or B forms from Saudi embassy.
3- Any other guidence from you
Thanks in advance.[Jabbar]

jabbar12 wrote:

I'm working in Saudi Arabia and planning to get my family here from Pakistan, Degree and Nikah nama is already attested from HEC & MOFA respectively, now the next step is cultural office.
1- What document should i take along with my degree attestation.
2- Do i need attestation kids birth certificates or B forms from Saudi embassy.
3- Any other guidence from you
Thanks in advance.[Jabbar]

For degree attestation you need to have a letter addressed to consul general in Pakistan, attested from chamber of commerce and an employment contract attested from chamber and mofa with visa / iqama profession as job title.

Yes you need to attest the kids birth certificate per last info I know.

Dear Vakas,

I am going to Pakistan to get my educational docs and marriage certificate attested. Can you plz inbox me you cell no. or email?. I have got, one letter addressing to Cultural Attache and Saudi Embassy + employment contract, both attested from COC and MOFA. (Just one set of these docs is enough or Do I need two?, I don't think company HR will make another set now and get it attested again :( )

I need further info about getting arabic translation and any other requirement or tips you can provide. Thanks in Advance

Is there anyone who can help in attestation of the documents from Saudi Culture office Islamabad? There are few things I want ask about based on the following facts.

1. Currently I am in Saudi Arabia.
2. I am working in financial sector.
3. I am planning to join another company.

Plz tell me how to get attested my documents from Saudi culture office Islamabad? I am already in KSA and Saudi culture office require a contract from the company.

Is there any agent in Islamabad who can do it for me? or I have to go myself for the attestation of the documents,

nitaali wrote:

Just wanted to share with all.
Especially the ones with professional qualification

This is not the case that professional qualifications are not accepted for family visa
This is a complete mis conception

I am only CIMA qualified like ACCA
Without any"degree" I have been given family visa Allahumdulilah without any need for equavalence from hec or London.

There is also no rule that if your profession got changed so you are eligible to apply for family visa after six months...

The only thing which i needed was help from my HR
My HR head went with me & he explained in Arabic what my qualification means..n he gave the family visa without any objection.
There was absolutely no need for showing hec equalivalence or transcript

Yes the visa officer did verify the attestations on my certificate !

So I have understood that in KSA everything can be done.if your hr is supporting you

There is no need to worry all those with Acca's Cima's or.CA's...

I am also passing through same painful process. I am an ACCA affiliate and have a job opportunity in KSA as financial analyst. I am currently in process of preparing documents. Can you please guide me how can I get attestation on ACCA certificates from Saudi Culture and Embassy ? also I do not have any other bachelors degree.

Thank you.

Hi guys,

I need some information regarding attestation from saudi culteral attache.
I am from india and I got job in yanbu city saudi arabia. Following the attestation process I submitted my original documents in saudi cultural attache via some agent which was prescribed by my employer. This atteatation from saudi cultural attache is taking a lot of time, its almost a month since I submitted my documents there but have not recieved them back. My visa expiry date has passed but my agent is saying that saudi counselate has still kept my passport with them so I should wait. I dont know what to do pls guide me. Noone is telling me about the status of my documents and what will happen now as visa is expired.

If any one can guide me and share his experience I will be highly oblidged and grateful.

Thanks in advance

I am also an ACCA affiliate and an ICAP affiliate. but because i have done olevels and a levels, i can not get Mcom equivalence from HEC.

What attestation is required on ACCA certificates

Hi Guys. Nitalli is correct. I just got my Family visa approved this week and I am only CIMA Qualified with no University Degree.

The Saudi MOI just want to know if a person has academic knowledge of their field and do not care if that comes in a form of diploma, degree or membership certificate.

The idea that they only accept Bachelors/Masters degree is a huge misconception. In terms of Saudi laws, they are all equivalent. The best & simplest way to do this is to get your attestations straight from the UK. Here is the process for CIMA/ACCA Attestations:

1: Send your certificate to an agent in the UK. They will charge you about 200 GBP and get a photocopy of your certificate attested from Saudi Cultural Attache' and Saudi Embassy within 2-3 weeks (original certificates are not attested in UK, which is a rule of Saudi Embassy as well.... only a photocopy will be attested by Saudi Embassy)
2: Once you get your certificate's attested photocopy back, take it along with the original certificate to Ministry of Foreign Affairs in KSA. They will charge you somewhere around 30 SAR and stamp the certified copy.
3: Get the attested copy translated from a certified translator.
4: On the day of visa application, take the Arabic Translation, Certified Copy of Certificate, original CIMA/ACCA Certificate and other required documents with you and submit them.

That's all. In case they ask, tell them that CIMA/ACCA is a professional degree and that is why Saudi Embassy attests it.

Cheers!

do we have to get our documents translated in arabic and then get them attested?

You first have to get your documents attested from HEC, which takes 2 days only , then get them attested from the ministry of foreign affairs which is returned on the same date.
then finally goto Saudi culture office with your passport, offer letter or employment letter your ID card 
they will keep your documents and will attest them in a weeks time.

based on my experience, first get the attestation from UK and attestation from MOFA-KSA, then get the attested copy translated.

The translator has to mention in the translation, if the degree was attested by Saudi Embassy + MOFA. They cannot do that unless it is already attested.

So 1: Attestation from UK, 2: Attestation by MOFA-KSA, 3: Tranlsation from translator in KSA.

Ccan u please provide the contact details of agent who will get my ACCA certificatte attested in UK??

Hi Hammad. Try GulfVisa ([email protected]). They were really helpful with the whole process.