Visa transfer

Hy all,
i am new to ksa, just arrived 1 month at independent visa,ago and got my ikama, kindly anyone tell me can i transfer my visa from my kafil to company name after 3 month grace period expire, i am here for job, still searching for it, kindly guide me about this, note my ikama is currently in green colour

You need a job offer first. After joining, you have to ask the new employer to transfer the sponsorship in their name.

Salam Waqar,

well what I know is that its compulsory to stick with an Employer for 2 years, how ever If your Kafeel is in Red Zone and you want to transfer to A Company in Green Zone, you can Transfer without the Tanazaul letter from your 1st Kafeel.

and During this 3 Months grace period given by the King, Transfers can be easily done without the need of completing 2 years with an Employee.

Im getting mine done as well In Sha Allah!

Good Luck! :)

I want to ask about transfer of sponsorship.

I also want to tranfer my sponsorship.I heard that here is online system now.

Can you tell me how to transfer of sponsorship with online system?

Is there still manual system working?

Hi

How do you get an independent Visa? i have a friend who is interested in coming to saudi arabia but does not have a job offer yet.

Zulfies wrote:

Hi

How do you get an independent Visa? i have a friend who is interested in coming to saudi arabia but does not have a job offer yet.

:rolleyes: Are you new to Saudia; or don't you have idea about what has been happening in the last month?

yes actually i am still a little new, been here for 4 months and everything is so confusing here

novanove wrote:

Salam Waqar,

well what I know is that its compulsory to stick with an Employer for 2 years, how ever If your Kafeel is in Red Zone and you want to transfer to A Company in Green Zone, you can Transfer without the Tanazaul letter from your 1st Kafeel.

and During this 3 Months grace period given by the King, Transfers can be easily done without the need of completing 2 years with an Employee.

Im getting mine done as well In Sha Allah!

Good Luck! :)

brother i m here for 5 months. i have iqama and when i checked my company is in white zone (less then 10 employees and no saudi) can i also get the transfer without the letter?