How to check whether my Iqama is issued or not?

boredomsucks wrote:

Hi is it possible to check online my iqama profession?

Not possible yet :)
Thanks God it isn't

No, but based on the search result message, you can make an educated guess.

https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx

TheLegendLeads wrote:

No, but based on the search result message, you can make an educated guess.

https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx

Ah, ok. Cheers! :)

Best regards.

i translated that to english and i did not get the answer..it seems profession is not written on the result.

Hello to everyone on this thread or who ever comes across this message

I work for an MNC and have been waiting for my Iqama since February 2013. In the meanwhile, I have been traveling back and forth on business visit visa to conduct business.

Will really appreciate if someone knowledgeable or experienced could guide on whom to follow up for Iqama?

Regards
Faiz

sfaizalim wrote:

Hello to everyone on this thread or who ever comes across this message

I work for an MNC and have been waiting for my Iqama since February 2013. In the meanwhile, I have been traveling back and forth on business visit visa to conduct business.

Will really appreciate if someone knowledgeable or experienced could guide on whom to follow up for Iqama?

Regards
Faiz

Are you currently on visit visa or on a work visa ? I am assuming on visit, otherwise its not possible for you to travel back and forth.

If you do not have a work visa, you cannot get an iqama / residence permit. Ask your company / sponsor to give you a work visa so that you can get a residence permit.

i want know my iqama issued or not my iqama no.2289981520

@jolly1 - Hi, at the very least, you can say " Hi, please or Thank you " when seeking for help or information, just to avoid being rude pls :)

Hi! Does anybody know the year of birth of Saudi Bin Ladin Group? I have been in Saudi Arabia for 8 months and still have NO IQAMA until know. SBG is in green low category. I need the birth year for this site:

http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/!ut/p/ … mljcPW3yZm

Thank you!

Hello have you found out how to check if the iqama has been issued or not?same situation here ....please reply asap thanks

(Moderated: no copy/paste please)

You can check here if you have question regarding your Iqama Expiry

moi.gov.sa

1. click "E-Services",
2. then click "Passport"
3. choose your Query
4. supply the requested information

Plz follow the link given below;
http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/moi/es … ew-arrived     

or visit the web page:-      moi.gov.sa

then follow the steps as given:

E-Services - Passport- Query new arrived labors and visitors - Enter your Sponsor (kafeel) ID No. - Enter his Year of birth
- Enter the Image shown - VIEW

U can get the result as needed.

Dear sir
My name is ansar javed I want to check my iqama my passport numbers DH8678561

trono wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
novy saure wrote:

my name is novy campanero saure my passport no is (Moderated: please avoid posting your passport number on the forum) I want to know f my eqama is al ready issued

Your iqama has not been issued yet.

It's now possible to check if whether a person's iqama has been issued or not using the passport number?

Best regards.

Yes.
- Go here: https://www.mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry … quiry.aspx
- In the third box from top type your passport number
- Choose nationality from the drop-down list on the left
- Type in the human verification code
- Click the button on the right
- Get the status in the bottom of screen.

Can be used to find out your current company status in Nitaqat program (Green, Platinum, Yellow etc)

L4121287 this is my pass port number i am from india
please check my iqama issued r not???

my passport number k7128768 pleas give me information my iqama issued or not my comany saudi oger l,t,d

Hi Madarkife & Motehzeeb,

TheLegendLeads wrote:
trono wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Your iqama has not been issued yet.

It's now possible to check if whether a person's iqama has been issued or not using the passport number?

Best regards.

Yes.

Can be used to find out your current company status in Nitaqat program (Green, Platinum, Yellow etc)

Take the time to read the previous posts before posting please

Thank you

Maximilien

AOA my name is Gulraiz  am a new Expat in Saudi. I came 1 and half months ago and the agent is saying that it will be done by next week since 1 month. How can I check whether it is issued or not. how and where should I check whether my iqama is issued or not or under process?

Passport number CY1169831 NAME FARHAN AHMED .. IQAMA ISSUE OR not????

i wanna know my iqama issue or not?
**** passport holder abdul qadir sponsor id **** my mail id **** pls give information any one

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Kindly assist am waiting for my iqama since 14March need to track it

Thanx

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Promoting services on the forum not allowed
Maximilien wrote:

Hi Madarkife & Motehzeeb,

TheLegendLeads wrote:
trono wrote:

Best regards.

Yes.

Take the time to read the previous posts before posting please

Thank you

Maximilien

This is totally incorrect. It will just shows either someone company is green, yellow or red. but it will not tell you either iqama issued or not.

Im new here in saudia arabia im here now in Riyadh Exit 5 im working as a Nanny.... my question is im 4 months here and i still dont know if my iqama now is done coz this employer of mine didnt inform me if i have my iqama or not...

And  some of my co workers here they not holding thier iqama i heared that in this case the employer will give penalty for this action.

Pls help me to answer my question.

Thanks.

My friend new comer in ksa so he want know that his iqma is issued are not

dear: sir/mam

i ask foy may iqama i.d if untel now issued or not. or cancel or not. dis is my iqama no. xxx...thank you!

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

In that case, your Employer will be subject to pay late Iqama fees and the rest govt fees. Anyhow, if you want to know whether your iqama issued or not, please share the Border # (must be on your passport written by the immigration department, next to the visa page) and your employer I'D number (very visible mentioned on your Visa saying in Arabic 10xxxxxxxx سجل .

Please pass his border number and his sponsor I'D to check his iqama issued or not.

Work hard

how it's possible to check the iqama issuance by passport.. Await yours.

Please advise...

Thank you.

hello can you help me to check my first new iqama issued by mol ??? my passport no's is xxx from pakistan .... jazakallah bro

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please share your personal details through the private messaging system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

My passport number ***

If you pay the iqamah fee check if you can refund your money or not
If not it is issued

Asmkm
Iqama mil gya tha baad mein?

Its really a great help mate . Thanks

How to check whether my Iqama is issued or not?

I am facing the same issue, please kindly need an advice....