Looking for work

Hi I`m Mr.Winston please don`t get upset or angry I`m in the United States of America I`m very deligent when it comes to work here in Buffalo,NY work id sloppy and far as the country it doesn`t look to good its getting better but there is bit not that much but it still exist I`m eager ,attentive functional in every capacity I know I can d othis position just give me a chance but;to inform you my situation not to ask yo much but; this is needede for traveling purposesI need a letter or some kind of documentation stating your legitemacy validation for traveling puroses also I will need persons involve to make up your company all fax,phone numbers address also inaddition to this I need information on available rooms to rent very cheap the cost of it available subway trains,local buses etc t oget back and forth to work also I don`t know how much the YMCA rooms and apartments are but give me information on that to I do appoligize for this butthis just prtocol t ohelp assist the people assist me to trave toyou you see I`ve been out of work for 3 yrs I`ved tried all I could also the new technology in spying and listening devices is a bit to much over here it even pick a persons private life thats to much to deal with for me so I wish t omove toyour countrycontact me immediately please my nee is urgent I can be very valuable to your company I assure you my email address is [email protected] please leave me a detail message please please don`t ignore me i have a right to succeed to .

Your writings are quite incomprehensible (have you ever heard of interpunctuation, capitalization and line breaks?).
It seems to indicate that you are long-term unemployed and unhappy at your current location (USA) and want to go elsewhere.
It is unclear where, when and how you want to go. It is also unclear for how long (travel or live and work?) and under which circumstances.
I recommend you make up your mind first about what you want, and then post again in clearer words. In case you are looking for a job abroad, you should also mention your educational background, prior work experience and what you can or want to do for a prospective employer.

Pardon me beppi Mr.winston here don`t think I`m peranoid either no I`m not just being precuatious love and peace to you

Hi beppi you very gramatical I am to just have gotten a little lazy at this so please understand me you might think I`m unstable and unsure but; you are mistaken you see one must be prepared me being here in america for 42 yrs of my life yes I`m 42 yrs of age have take close observation of my surroundings I`ve attending a university back in 1991 my studies were in psychology that was my major and I took micro-computer my minor in psychology Ilearn how to study people human behavoir I earned an Associate of Arts in this also;I took theology my mind set is like this my or our early ancestor made a costly mistake I`m not going to be that way in one aspect they never move outside of africa until they were sold into slavery if they would have been so gulible and so territorial this might have not happen its good to be territoral but itsalso good to be explorational universal you must not be so gulible to think everyone has your best intrest at heart because reality everyone doesn`t have your or mine best intrest don`t misunderstand me not saying I`m perinoid because I`m not but you must be alert which I`m very alert .I`m very stable prior to my present situation 3 yrs ago Iwas working I was aware of my surroudingsI`m very polite repectful,thoughtful to others caring,very attentive I`m agood listener and follow instruction very well wasn`t always in thisperdicument from the year of 2004 Ibegin work in Manhattan in the area of grandcentral terminal as a dishwasher,prepcook,busser of very fine dining for 6yrs I did thisbeing it was an oncall job they work me when they needed me I stayed pretty busy for the most part but I was working around some vicious cut throat backstabbing people Idid my best to give aquailty job some appreciated me and some didn`t the company closed down so I had another temp agency doing the same thing until they cut throat me backstab me see the company changed heads the former leader died we go along very well but he died so things changed for my worse prior along with this I was alaborer for a  coalition they worked me well until the rules changed me and them got along very well but the rules change Ihad to come up with $175.00 to get an osha card that I couldn`t do living down there was very expensivethe cost of living was very high so Icouldn`t come up with it so Imoved here way befor Imoved to NewYork I lived in Florida more vigourous work underground cable laborer for cable,and transformer I worked there for 5 yrs Ialso;assisted the lineman became a pre-driller I was moving up this  company went under to before this I worked, at a grocery store in my birth town as a curteousy clerk in Mississippi wher Ipicked up good people skills assisting the elderly with their food products,cleaning bathroom be advised Ihad my own company at one point a cleaning anything I can be very I can make good budgeting decision,be a vice pesident for any kind of establishment interested in becoming a  stock broker I`m good with fabric,wood,talented in creatrive,considerated but; firmI can be astart at the bottom and work my way up so give me a chance in addition to all this I`m tired of america with the HDTV listening in and viewing my life as well as others so I need to leave you see I`m not scared to take a chance I`m a man of courageousness,calm cool,collective can adjust to anywhere my father taught me to be perpared to and adapt to anywhere learn more than one thing in order to live we are living in a imperfect world so we have be able to bounce back to whatever give me achance nothing last forever so we still have to live I still love america butI`m a man of privacy when it comes to my personal life at this point my country doesn`t feel the same way and I don`t know how long this will be going on so any job that fit my capabilities or any entry level job let me know Ineed to have sent also a letter of legitemacy to validate your establishment this is for traveling purposes and and living arrangements any cheap small apartment which is called a effeciency or a   one bedroom or a roomate also Ihear there is ymca for this also; but to make this work Ineed a job to make this work so any job that you feel fits me send it my way it has to be legite not saying you are dishonest don`t misunderstand me no but; for the agency to assist me Ineed it to be done in this sequence I`m ready to leave here assoon as possible Ineed also the cost of the subway trains local city bus,cost of the room,apartments I`m very serious about this no joke send this information to my email address they don`t appreciate me to well here so I`m ready to move on excuse me again how much is a work visa I and a plane ticket also list the major city in Singapore the airport name there I`m not trying to be a free loader thats not how my mother and father taught me I`m very ambitious,hard worker and teachable Ialso have salesman experience so contact right away Idon`t know if Ican travel with just my birth,certificate social security card and other other informative documents to help describe me contact me right away or is  best to get my passport here and work visa bless you

Sorry, but I'm not going to read such a bunch of inconsistent, unstructured blubber.
I only read the first and last few lines and they confirm that you are seriously confused.
If you mention Singapore and ask for the major cities there, you can't be serious (look it up on Wikipedia!).
Again, please make up your mind about what you actually want and then post again. Interpunctuation, sentences and paragraph breaks are not optional, but make text clearer and more readable. A list of questions you have (each one behind a bullet point) would also help.

Hi beppi I thought you might be considerate and simpthetic but I see you are selfish and cruel maybe you had everything handed to you on a silver platter one day you might be in a situation like mine so don`t be so pompous and arrogant ,I need help instead of you assisting me you criticize me to much you don`t do that you need to humble yourself befor the Lord humble you and you want like the way he humble you so don`t pompous and arrogant with me you are not trying to help me all you want to do is stand back and let me suffer so I say to you humble yourself lest you be in the same perdicument yourself maybe when you go through what I`ve been through then you will be more  considerate compassionate are you an american I really don`t like dealing with to many american some not all they are conceited and callous don`t be like thatyou need to change your ways if you really don`t want to help me then point me to someone else who really can help me you are making matters worse I don`t like your attitude your attitude stinks and its poor judgement to put your confidence in one spot you have to be prepared for whatever maybe you are living in a fantasy world my skills are line-assemblydoyou know of any line-assembly trainee position that leads up to being a engineer in building jet engines over there in Singapore if this is not open then prep-cook,salesman,fabric designer,maintenance,trianee in corporate business these are things I`ve learned to do my intrest are to be trained in or entry level apprentice ship position are stock market,lawyer,accountant thats it maybe I`m misjudging you maybe this is your sterness I could be wrong about you I understand you want things grammatically correct but righ now isn`t the time for this I need help and have some patience you act like you are very impatient to adquately assist to help someone you need patience you must take time with people put yourself in my shoes don`t sit back and say thats not my problem yes it is your problem you should be your brothers keeper the creator is watching you he doesn`t like your attitude its inappropriate so if your the one to help me then do so contact me immediately and I`m not confuse just being prepared to be able to do something else in case this field is not open .contact me

I like to help people if I can.
However, I still don't know what you want.
Since it is obvious that you have problems expressing yourself, I tried to help you explain your wishes better.
Well, since you didn't like that, I will stop replying now.

P.S.: There is no jet engine assembly plant in Singapore. If you send me your CV, I can probably point you to other potential employers based on your educational and work background, but without a university degree and applicable experience, it is basically impossible to get a work visa there.

P.P.S.: I am not American.

Hi again if I`m overracticting please forgive me I`m interested in engineering building jet engines and so forth if its not open then my skills are also ; janitoral,line-assembly,managerial abilities,apprentice stockbroker,lawyer the lawyer I need to attend a university for law over there you migh think I don`t knowwhat I want but you must have something to fall back on I see you are a tunnel vision person I don`t know if you ever herd of the word wisdom but one must not only be educational astute but you must be balance don`t be an educated fool be practical and prepared people have a tendency to turn on you so one must be prepared to learn more than one thing hopefully i`ll meet you someday real soon love your makeup you are a challenging person I need to be around people like you over there not here remember I don`t like it here to much keep in touch as much as you can I like communicating with you your Mr.Winston , I`ll give you my full name when we meet not here but there and we will meet and you will help me find a job I know you will I have that level of faith in my creator contact me everyday

No beppi I don`t want you to stop communicating with me I think you mean me well but just slow down and stop being so critical I don`t know i`ve been going through this for 3 yrs you are just the kind of person I like dealing with you challeng me I like a person that challenge me keep challenging me it makes it more interesting do you have any entry level work or any apprenticeship employmentI`m willing to adapat to what is offered I`m trying to understand you thats all I know what I said earlier it may appear to me you are being cruel and inconsiderate and calous but you migh be a very warm loving person I appologize for that your way of doing things makes more attractive also;I`m interested being a lawyer do you have any law schools over there and; entry -level postion in becoming a stock broker or accounting or whats available in your field in entrylevel I`m good at customer service to I like the way you do things don`t run away from me I find you quiet interesting keep in touch are you a female or a male sorry I would like to know keep in touch as much as you can if Ineed to get a work visa then Iwould need someone to hire me some kind of stipulation saying I`m hired I guess to get a visa over here or there

One more thing beppi is there any entry level position in your corporation what kind of business is this you are apart of however way you can help will be greatly appreciated.contact me immediately don`t forget to sen me your email address and C V my resume to whom and where what position and I don`t have a problem with expressing myself contact me immediately

To beppi please if you can please try to assist as qwuick as you can I know you have your own life to live but try to squeeze me in I need to get out of here as soon as possible only because of the HDTV not saying I don`t like or love america I love this country I just don`t agree with their decision to spy and listening  on people day to day life its rude and il mannered a person needs their privacy sometime it make a person very irritable knowing that someone is watching every move they make and I know they have to do this to insure a person safety in this country to protect american citizen safety but; they don`t have the right to spy on persons private life thats breaking one of our constituional rights I could say more about the new ammendments in the constitution but I don`t have the time to elaborate other than that Ilove this country but ;since they wantto do this I wantto leave this country and come to Singapore please forgive me for asking were you a american I still care for my fellow american but I don`t like their ways as soon as you can get me out of this hell hole I need to get out of herethey also; intact asatelite in space that can cover and listen to the extent of a 10,000 mies radious very potinent its made for the U.S to spy on people activities

durableone2: This time I did read through your too many unstructured words and tried to figure out what your questions are (see below). But I don't understand why you refuse to do your homework (i.e. sort your thoughts before you write) and continue to berate the very people you ask for help - this is not a good way to make friends.
Here are my answers:

- I do not have a job for you, nor will you find anybody willing to sponsor your job search. I can give you some hints about where to apply for a job, but everything else is up to you.
- I am working in high-tech manufacturing and currently not in Singapore. But I visit frequently.
- Please send your CV to me by PM or post it here if you want me to have a look at it. Sorry, I do not disclose my private email address on a public forum.
- It is best to be in the country when applying for a job in Singapore. Many nationalities (incl. USA) get a 3 months visit visa on arrival, which allows job search (but not work).
Once you find a job, the employer will apply for your work visa. As I said, you basically need a university degree to have a chance to get one.
- There is a YMCA in Singapore, see http://www.ymcaih.com.sg. Room rates start at S$120/night (=US$80).
- Comparing personal freedoms and government interference in personal life, not many countries (and certainly not Singapore) are better than USA. But bigger government usually means more safety and better public services. Singapore is probably best in the world in these.

Dear my beloved friend beppi don`t hold a grudge than you you work wonders you are sinsational I`m not quiet understanding you when you said CV I`m thinking you speaking of my resume in order to d othat CV to who what company as far as the manufacturing I`ve did that before I`ve worked for a quilt factory,alternater and starter,furniture ,tred mills,mail room,food,frozen food etc .thank you wonderful for the information on the Ymcakeep in touch what kind of visa should I apply for and should i apply for a american passport what I really mean is a replacement keep in touch kind one please don`t stay mad with me i didn`t mean to insult you but i am human sometime we say things we really don`t mean I`ll try to make it up to you in person hopefully real soon please forgive me I`ll get to working on the visa keep in touch also if you don`t mind I ask of you can you send me a letter of legitemacy don`t be angry please I`m just asking and what street is this YMCA on give me and address a facientity of where it is cross streets land marks I know you don`t know me that well so I will earn your trust on the email address I understand really I do keep in touch you are the only one I want to communicate with honestly keep in touch peace and love to you

Hey wonderful person beppi you migh not believe this but I do have a degree an associates so what kind of degree are you refering to not trying to be disrespectful no sweet one thats not my intention no you are very challenging I like that about you it makes it more worth my while You like Newyork what do you like about Newyork tell me I would like to know I like you beppi you have what it takes NewYork is a beautiful place I like it to I just hate the fact that now everything is under servalence no privacy other than that NewYork has been good to me keep in touch believe me I can do it phillipians 4:3 says to me I can do all things through christ that strengthens me I really like Newyork but like I honestly said I don`t like the fact that the change has come about I have to love it I`ve been here for 10 yrs I haven`t always been this way 3 yrs ago I was doing excellent but things have changed thats the part I don`t like so tell me what kind of visa should I apply for I do have a degreeI`m goingto contact this guy about a visa keep in touch the thing that stress me out is knowing we don`t have any privacy thats other than that this place has been a blessing to me how much is a visa and about the ymca what is the deposit do I have to pay an additional price a key deposit how much is the cab and how far is it from the plane station thats all sweet one give me a reply quickly please I`m very patient with you don`t be alarm I`ll take care of the rest I just need answer to these question don`t mean to bug you but I do like you and like communicating with you

http://www.ica.gov.sg/services_centre_o … &secid=165http://gothere.sg/maps#q:changi%20airpo … %20orchard
I have never been to New York.

You are really encouraging me i need this I`m glad you never been here and please don`t get curious its okay its been a blessing but;they are nice people but they can be very nosey at time and not very polite depends on who you meet I think you are abeautiful marvelous person I love the fact that I am talking to you so let ge to this message you gave me and you don`t have to give me a your email I understand any other information you think I might need you wait until I get there  is there a library with computers that a quest can use for free close by the Ymca where the rooms,apartments are or motel rooms so I can contact you when I get there i`ll contact you on acomputer in the library it looks like this the only way I can talk to you for now howfar is the library from the Ymca rooms or do they have free computer at the YMCA I want bug you for the rest of the day I`ll try not to I`ll get on top of this other information you put here Thanks a lot see my friend despite how we started out looks like we will be the best of friendswhen you feel comfortable with me then you give me your email not before You`ll find out I`m a perfect gentleman,polite no nonsense kind of man very creative ,courageous,simpathetic and diligent very diligen very ambitious to and a good listener I try my best I`ll keep in touch with you I`ll talk to you later on tommorrow or later on in the week or asmuch as often but I do need the information right away please as soon as you can the sooner the better we will get better at communicating

today is just peachie isn`t it beppi not to take t omuch of your time but I must ask precious one what part of Singapore don`t get agitated ,annoyed by these question also it may seem to you that I have a hard time expressing myself maybe so but; I`m doing the best, I can under trhese condition what city in Singapore do I need to travel to is china the continent and Singapore the city could you please give me the specific city I need to travel to  what part of Singapore ? the airlines need to know this so they can give me a price and a schedule not now but when I get ready to do so which will be real soon when you give me the the city also I have to work up and get the money if neccessary I need this infor mation quickly please how is your mpother and father doing and your siblings you doing okay :i`m concern about you to i`m also a loving kind hearted man to to hard worker.creative to contact me right away please

Beppi hows your day and hows your brother and sisters doing how is the weather treating you what are some of your favorite things and color excuse me but; what city in Singapore I need to know so that the airlines will know how to schedule and give me a price of the fare to travel there I need to know what major city and also; is there a library there close by that I can communicate with you because it seem this is the only way that I can communicate with you I understand you don`t know me I have to earn your trust I completely understand or is China the capitol and Singapore is the city what city what town I need the city town address you can give me a phone number if you want to not righ now if you don`t feel like it but I do need the name of the city and town zip code address if possible Ineed it excuse the mistake above I ment to say what major city in Singapore should I fly to the airlines would need to know in order to give me a schedule and a cost of  the flight sometime these computer are not very efficent I`m using a dell computer  at a college I know that the Tosiba and Appleone is better but unfortunately I`l subjected to these means contact me quickly with this information  have a bless day contact me quickly real soon this is important also I need to know to know how much money I need to come up with so its very important

Beppi sorry to contact you again today but;I need to know what major city or what city in Singapore should I be flying to ! I need to know this immediately please it is neccessary for the fare of the flight to Singapore because; they will ask me what city and town an address to you know I will need to know where is the closes library where I can use a free computer to contact you to communuicate with you I think to also besides the airport I would need to know for the taxi by the way how much is the taxi,cabs around there I believe China is the capitol of your facientity and Singapore is the city I don`t know I need you to correct me I don`t like waiting until the last minute to do things I like to do things in ample enough time Thank you kindly for your time and patience I really mean it please send this information quickly. It is important for me to know to for the immigration to and how much ? I need to come up with I need too for other purposes contact me right away or just leave a message this is durableone2

Beppi if you want to you can also leave this message on my email which is [email protected] do it right away please either or do both to make sure I get it the prior message I just left you

Please Beppi do this quickly so I can hurry up and get out of this hell hole even though I was born here some of the people I`m surrounded by are very negative very negative I don`t want to spend my whole life around these people I know its more  negative people in the world! but at lease when I`m working and have money I don`t have to listen to their garbage some peopekl here converstion is garbage toxic cut you down and discourage you me and whoever they can so please do this quickly so I can get the hell out of here I don`t like being here any more i`m wasting valuable time with these people some not all but;the servalence system now intact is the main reason why I want out of this country ! Its not fare to have people spying on you watching every move you make can a man have a little privacy this is the straw that breakes the camels back out of all the other  crap I put up with I refuse to live in a country with to many nosey bastards they need to mind their own affairsso please my friend send the information I`m requesting.

[Moderated]

durableone2: Just in case this information helps: I heard that Rolls Royce opened a new plant in Singapore. I don't know if they make jet engines or other things, that's something you could investigate and apply for a job there if appropriate.

Beppi hows your day  sun shinny I hope don`t worry I`m walking by faith not by sight it will work out ! thank you for informing me about the job at the rolls royce factory or carlot I`ll get there as soon as I can .You brighten up my day ! you bring the sunshine to me never mind about putting your photo online ;I thought about it thats not a wise thing to do hopefully! I`ll see you soon any colleges and universities over there keep in touch love and peace to you your best friend Winston love you