Expat Meet up - Episode 1 2010 Sat 20th February -Julies Bar Peyrebere

Hi everyone,

It is about time to organise an expat meetup!!

The meet up will take place this coming Saturday at Julies Bar in Peyrebere @ 19 pm. Its a nice little bar and they do special Karaoke evenings. For those of you who are shy and do not want to sing, you can just relax, have a drink and smoke some shisha.

The bar is not so big so would have to make a reservation beforehand.

Please add up your names asap.

See you

Mel

i am inn :)

me too, but Vishal you have to drop me home.

can pik u too not a prob terence :)

Thanks Vishal Bro, I will be in Le Sufferen this Friday for Happy hour. I hope to see you if you have the time.

Cheers!!!
Terence

Ok guys please add up your name+ number of persons you are coming with to this list :

Mel
Leila
Arlette
Christina
Terence + 2
Vishal
Julien
Christine
Amata
nbridzsi+ 1

I will come with my wife and daughter. Will they allow my 16 year old daughter? She is a very good Karaoke singer

MelissaL wrote:

Ok guys please add up your name+ number of persons you are coming with to this list :

Mel
Leila
Arlette
Christina
Terence
Vishal

Hi Terence,

I don't see why they would not allow her.

She will be good competition for the other singers there!! ;)

See you

M

Christine and I will be there ;)

Hi Mel
I will be there around 19h30. Where is it exactly?

Hi everyone,

Some information on the bar.

The website is http://www.juliesclub-mauritius.com/fr/

The bar is on the main road of peyrebere. Coming from Cap Malheureux it is on your left about 100 meters before the entrance to the public beach.Coming from G Baie it is about 100 meters on your right as from the entrance of the public beach.

It is not difficult to find and should you have problems just give me a call on 7162036.

See you

Mel

If I come and do Karaoke you will all be leaving back to your home countries. I'll keep the singing at home but I'll bring the humor

pbrough, no worries! See you!

Excellent evening guys and pleasure meeting all of you. We will definatley make it an monthly event. Do you think I should post the pictures clicked yesterday in the pictures section? it will encourage more expats to join us the next time.
Cheers!!!
Terence

Hi everyone,

I am Brigi's other half, Ben, and just thought I would say hi.  Had a good evening last night, nice to meet lots of you and I look forward to the next one!

B.

Hi Everyone

Indeed it was a lovely evening I believe we all enjoyed..

and meeting often will be a good idea at various parts of the island

i would like to thanks Julien and Melissa especially for yesterdays meet up

it was the first time i turned up for the gathering

Terance : It will be a good idea to post pics May be after Julien approvals..;)

Hi everyone, I did it again, didn't I ! Missed your event again because i'm currently back in switzerland on holiday. Well, i hope i'm around the next time, so maybe see you all then.

Thanks Melissa, we had a lovely evening :)

No probs. It was indeed a very nice evening!! And a special thank you to the Julies Club which opened at 19 pm for us.
Julien suggested that we organise a barbecue next time. Thats a great idea. Will keep you posted.

really nice evening ... we should organise something on a monthly basis.... have a great week!

If anyone is intersted in the pics I clicked that day, you can PM me your e-mail address so that I can send it to you.

It was a real pleasure to meet you all. For most of us, our families are back in our home countries. But, through group meetings we can build a family like community...

sorry i missed it

Most welcome ders next meetup hapening by 20th march c u der

Hi. i am not an expat, can I come, I am Mauritian

You are very welcome, but that event was in February ;)

Hi Julien, thanks for your prompt reply, So when is the next meeting? I would love to meet u all.
Thanks again

keep an eye on the forum and you'll know about the next event pretty soon ;)

Thanks