Indian Schools in Dalian

I am considering an assignment in Dalian for couple of years atleast. I would like to move with my family. I would like to know
a) if there are Indian schools in Dalian. If not, are there english speaking schools? This information is very important as I will be going back to India after few years and would be getting my son re-admitted in a school in New Delhi.

b) how big is the Indian community in Dalian?
c) how is the city for vegetarians?

hi```.

First, we have no indian schools in dalian ,but we have some english speaking schools````.

Second,have no very accurate figure,but there are many indians here,students,teachers and many people from indian and south of Asia..

Third,in dalian many people are vegetarians too.When u have meals in the restaurant,u can tell the waiters that u are  vegetarians,or u can go to the vegetarian restaurant.Here in dalian...many restaurants like that...

Hope it can help u.

Any questions,u can ask me,if i know,i will tell u..

MSN [email protected]

Hi,

My name is Sumi Seissinger. I am an Indian by birth but grew up abroad. I publish an expat magazine in Dalian and you will find all the details on line in our E-zine Dalian Today. Daliantodaycitybooks.com

There is a great international school here called Dalian American International School. Details in the magazine. (Back cover there is an advt. for the school with contact information.)

There is a large Indian community of consisting of medical students, IT professionals, and a few who work for multinationals like Intel and Goodyear.

If there is anything else you would like to know, please get in touch. I am the Editor in Chief of the magazine Dalian Today and know most of the expats here.
Cheers,
Sumi