Newbie, looking for some friends to hang out with

hey mayumi.. i am new here.. can we guys get lost togther.. :)

Hi Angela, how u doing? Where are u from?

Mayumi2013 wrote:

Hi I'm angela
I'm very new here in k.l
I'm looking for some friends to hang out with
And get to know the place...
If you're new as well...
Let's get lost together :)))

Hi, Angela.

Welcome to KL, where you from and where do you live?

Hi, well, I am not new in KL, Been living here most of my life - except for about 10 years in England and another 2 in New Zealand! You have posted inquiries about jobs, friends and ..... anything else? LOL!!

Drop me a line at my e-mail address - [email protected] - and we'll see if we can meet your requests!!

Cheerio,

Hi everyone! My name is Iris, I'm 26 and I'm from the Philippines. My bf (who is from the UK) and I just moved here in April. He's an engineer and I used to be a singer. I currently have nothing to do and no friends (I know, right?) here and meeting people has been a challenge. I'm hoping to find friends that me and my bf can hang out with.

Hi RestlessIris,

My name is Emy. I am also new here in KL. We came from Perth but I am a filipina. Looking for friends to hang out with me and my hubby and when my hubby is not home. :)

Maybe we can meet up for a cuppa?

Regards,
Emy

hey...it would be nice to see you and hanging around...I actually am student here and i living here for two years and that's enough to know some nice places:)
Rodry

You should not post your number here in public..you should private message your number to your friend

Gaby123 wrote:

Till when are you staying in Kuala Lumpur?

I will fly back to philippines on September 1 to process My visa and be back in kl again..

I hope we could meet up then ... When i Came back

Ok ladies and gents

Lets.meet up at bukit.bintang for.drinks anyone up.for.drink and have a chat ? Me too im not from.around KL but travel to.KL.alot.nowadays

Cheers

While I'm not residing there, I transit a lot to KL. So maybe would be nice to meet new friends when I'm around! :-)

Anyone looking.for a.suitable dates

hye whats up?Omar here.I am a pakiatani grew up in USA.work as a language consultant for a foreign company. buzz  me back if u feel like have a drink or chillin.
cheers

Sophie Fisher wrote:

While I'm not residing there, I transit a lot to KL. So maybe would be nice to meet new friends when I'm around! :-)

Hi.. Sophie..

Perhaps we can meet when you're here in kl .. we can go out or hang out in My place.. There's a lovely swimming pool in the condo where i stay..

Inform me earlier when you have plan..

Do you like desserts??

Gaby123 wrote:
Mayumi2013 wrote:
Gaby123 wrote:

Till when are you staying in Kuala Lumpur?

I will fly back to philippines on September 1 to process My visa and be back in kl again..

I hope we could meet up then ... When i Came back

That would be great!
I will be in KL from September till the end of January.
Let's have a drink when you are back from the Philippines.

Fantastic!!!

I will pm you My number when i get back or you can pm yours when you're here in Malaysia

Cheers!

Mayumi2013 wrote:
Sophie Fisher wrote:

Hi.. Sophie..

Perhaps we can meet when you're here in kl .. we can go out or hang out in My place.. There's a lovely swimming pool in the condo where i stay..

Inform me earlier when you have plan..

Do you like desserts??

Hi Angela,

That would be great. I will let you know for sure! :-)
I do like icy dessert, haha.

it is all well and nice ,

hope once day we all in Expat.com can make a meeting in a public place gather together and get to know each other ,

won't that be awesome ?

Hi ,
I am  alone here  i have no friends like you . we can make  a real friendship without any give and take policy  .i am setup here a new company in Kuala Lumpur.   you can meet me and  make a real friendship for a long term .

so come here  do not feel you are alone
any type of  help if you need  feel free contact me .
i will try my best for a new friend,
Thanks

usif78 wrote:

hope once day we all in Expat.com can make a meeting in a public place gather together and get to know each other ,

won't that be awesome ?

I have invited some that sent me pm and 6 turned up last week

And we had a good fun at aloft Kuala Lumpur ...

Your idea is possible

I agree!

usif78 wrote:

won't that be awesome ?

I have invited some that sent me pm and 6 turned up last week

And we had a good fun at aloft Kuala Lumpur ...

Your idea is possible

I agree!

its really good idea it will be better for us to known each other
sure i will join
Thanks

Hey what's up. Maybe we could grab some dinner and drinks if you wanna?

Whoaaaaa its nice to found this thread... hello everyoneeee, my name is chintya, now i stay at KL for a couple week. Is there any gath? Or can we make one now? Id love to meet u all n make new friends hereee! Inbox me ur wa number. I stay around KLCC.
Ladt night i went to carlos bukit bintang, its great pkace, but Mayb anyone want to hv breakfast/Brunch, or llunch at tappers capsquare together?? Or i dont know for other interesting places... kindly help ! Lol

Ok thankyou expatblog :)

Hi,
  You most welcome .

we can meet when you're here in kl .. we can go out or hang out in My place or your choice. Lot of enjoy is waiting for you. After coming here call me 0169019341 once

Raj.

Raj indian wrote:

Hi,
  You most welcome .

we can meet when you're here in kl .. we can go out or hang out in My place or your choice. Lot of enjoy is waiting for you. After coming here call me 016 once

Raj.

Putting personal phone number here is not wise. If you want to give your phone number, I suggest you send by PM.

If you guys planning a gath, do count me in!!

Hiii Angela..
Kunal here..
I also just landed KL last saturday.Totally new in city with no friend..
Lets know each other better to get comfortable in the city easily..
And yess i dont have any intension to get lost :)

Hi Mayumi! I'm pinoy too and been here in KL for 2 yrs now. How bout a gimik this weekend? If you have no other plans..

Hello all
I' m also new in Kl

Hey what's up welcome
perhaps we can go out or hang out .Maybe we could grab Dinner  and drinks if you wanna ?

Good work Angela..!
At least someone took lead and made a get together possible..!!
It really gets kinda boring on weekends if all alone..
Cheers and keep connecting expats..! :)

DarkAngel81 wrote:

Hello all
I' m also new in Kl

Hi I'll pm you my number

Feel free to contact me

DarkAngel81 wrote:

Hello all
I' m also new in Kl

I tried to sent you message

Perhaps your inbox is full

You can just pm me your number :)

Hi Angela, I am studying in Kuala Lumpur now. Looking for friends to hang out :)

Hi Sobat,
    I am in KL am also new from India you can join with me  to hang out ,Dinner and  Beer party.
Lets go  Cheers !!!!!!!!!

Hello dear!
Secure work permit for pakies too :)

yo raj, sorry for the late reply
I was away, now I am back in KL
I am from Indonesia
nice to meet you raj