I'm looking for a room, a new job and some sport

Hi there my names David I'm 23. I'm from New Zealand over here with my girlfriend she's studying and I'm working in the King Arthur pub. Our apartment contract is about to expire so were looking for cheaper accommodation around the centre of Lyon. M y job at the moment isn't paying enough so I would like to get a building job. I owned my own business back home so doing the work isn't a problem it's just finding it, because I don't speak French its a bit hard. I love all types of sport I even tried to play rugby over here but I was too late in the season. I'm keen to pay something even if its some social football. :)

Hi David and welcome to Expat.com!

I suggest you to post an advert in the section Housing in Lyon, it may help.;)

Harmonie

hi david , its a bit hard for me to help you for the accomodation, flat is too small sorry but if you want I can help if you have any difficulties with all the papers and details in french. If you like to run , I doing that quite a lote on evening week days . I 'm crazy about rugby but only on tv , I dont practise but if you want to cath a match some day why not?
We traveled a lot with my girlfriends ( australia ,scotland ) and I know living in a foreign coutry isn't always easy

keep in touch
Kevin

Cheers Kevin thanks for the offer will keep you in mind.
Yea bring on the lions tour I say can't wait.