Looking for new friends in Manila city

Greeting to all of you from Surabaya, Indonesia!

I'm Eileen. I'm going to moved in to Manila in July 2013. Looking forward to meet new friends. I'm 33, only speak english. I would love to learn tagalog.

Please drop by if you have time for little chitchat.

Cheers!
Eileen

Hey Eileen,

Welcome to the group .......... have a great time here !!!

sonabeta wrote:

Hey Eileen,

Welcome to the group .......... have a great time here !!!

Hey Sonabeta!

Thank you and nice to meet you.

Hi Eileen
Welcome to Expat.com.Would have liked to have met up,however i have just left Manila this past Monday and at present in the UK.
Regards
dkcape

dkcape wrote:

Hi Eileen
Welcome to Expat.com.Would have liked to have met up,however i have just left Manila this past Monday and at present in the UK.
Regards
dkcape

Hi David,
Thanks for warm greeting. Currently I work and lived in Jakarta, Indonesia. I will moved to Manila on next July. Nice to meet you here in Expat.com :))

Hi and welcome
you go there now where i go next year
my dream country Philippines
wish you all the best

Mario

hi dear, you are welcome, my name is tanweer, i m from Pakistan, and would like to be your friend if you accept the request,

Hi

Where will you be living in Manila? I moved here in May 2012 from UK

hi, i will be there in july

Hi Eileen! Welcome to Expat.com! Wouldnt mind meeting you for coffee or foodtrip here in Manila when Im free. Let me know when you get here :)

Mapah wrote:

Hi and welcome
you go there now where i go next year
my dream country Philippines
wish you all the best

Mario

Hi Mario,
Thanks for warm greetings :) yesss I hope could get a pleasant neighborhood too, esp. here at Manila

Cheers!
Eileen

Ange1607 wrote:

Hi

Where will you be living in Manila? I moved here in May 2012 from UK

Hi Ange,
I'm not sure yet but my friend suggest me to live by Paranaque and I'm still looking by though. Plan to move on July 2013.

Cheers!
Eileen

Resuri_Ann wrote:

Hi Eileen! Welcome to Expat.com! Wouldnt mind meeting you for coffee or foodtrip here in Manila when Im free. Let me know when you get here :)

Hello Ann,
Thanks for warm welcome :) sure I will let you know when I'm get there, meet for coffee and chitchat would be great!

Cheers,
Eileen

Hi Eileen why paranaque? dont you think its a bit far from the city?

Hi Eilleen
Will be happy to meet you when you are here! I'm brazilian, living in Manila since 2011 as an expat.

Eileen Margaretha wrote:

Greeting to all of you from Surabaya, Indonesia!

I'm Eileen. I'm going to moved in to Manila in July 2013. Looking forward to meet new friends. I'm 33, only speak english. I would love to learn tagalog.

Please drop by if you have time for little chitchat.

Cheers!
Eileen

Hi ma'am. Have a nice trip. If u need help..I'm here :)

Marcia123 wrote:

Hi Eilleen
Will be happy to meet you when you are here! I'm brazilian, living in Manila since 2011 as an expat.

Hi. Where do u live in makati?