Looking to change location

Im looking to change my location 2 St Lucia&i would like 2 know if jobs are esay 2 get over
there&im looking 4 a live in babysitter job&study 2 be a nurse over there.

Hello Janelle Sookhai.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to post post an advert in the Jobs in Saint Lucia section.

PS: Could you please avoid sms language on the forum? ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Janelle,

If you're studying to be a nurse, then a study visa would allow you to take up part-time employment. 

Additionally, nursing studies allow internships, where you can get a salary.

Isit just you and the baby? Is the job for you or a significant other? What type of salary are you expecting?  are you looking for full-time or part-time job? what type of job you're looking for?

these are just a few quick questions which would allow any st. lucian to answer you more accurately.

To offer a gentle reminder - St. Lucia can be much more expensive than Trinidad.

Best regards
sanjay

PS - feel welcomed to private message me for any further details or clarification
PS2 - the comment to avoid SMS style of typing was hilarious - I wish Aurélie would proof read all my emails.

Hi Janelle,

How about you stop looking for jobs and start doing something more serious with your life? :cool:

Hi Good Morning! Where can i get a study visa? I am looking for a salary between 3000-
4000 dollars a month&how much more expensive is St Lucia

Hello Janelle Sookhai.

Have you tried to post your resume/CV in the Jobs in Saint Lucia section. You should also specify which type of job you're looking for and in which sector.

You may also browse the other threads of the Saint Lucia Forum for better insights.

Thanks

Karen :)