Looking for a trusted car rental company

Hi everyone,
I need to rent a car and I am on budget. Appreciate that you could advise me which car rental company I should contact. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Most of the reputed firms like Avis, Budget, Hertz, Fast etc would quote pretty much the same.  If you want cheaper rates you have to go to smaller companies that are everywhere.  You have the Plus and Minus of each category of rent a car firms.  Cover yourself by including CDW in any case.  Long term rentals can be negotiated for better deals.  Weekly rental would be cheaper than daily, for example.

Dear,
             You can get the car from GTF Rent a car its in Dubai near fish round about  Diera  this company have cheap rates and also really good service.

I rented a car from Dollar co. but was denied taking the car I rented cause my Visa card is prepaid. As if it wasn't enough them denying the car, they also deducted the money from the card THEY refused. They still didn't refund the money. Angry  :mad:

Hello ,
Rent a Car in Dubai with Al Emad Rent a car. They offer best prices & the company is trustworthy. Would recommend you try out their services.

Hello everyone,

@Ifham1419, this thread is inactive for over a year now, it will be most appreciated if you could recommend the company you mentioned above in the business directory : Car rental in Dubai.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna