Making new friends :)

Hi everyone! I'm a new member here! I planning a trip to vietnam soon..probably to HCMC..hoping to meet some new friends from vietnam before I go there! :)

Hi friend,
I am Truc. Nice to meet you and hope we can become friends.
Have a nice day.
Truc

Hi you

Nice to meet you in vn.

hi. im nhật, 21 year old. hope to see u soon, we can make friend before u come here. have a nice trip. if u need any things u can contact with me :)

Hi nhat! I'm Mateus. I'm 21 this year too..I think we can be a good friend :) do you still studying or working now? :)

hi mateus. im still studying. hope can meet u soon

Hi Mateus. Im Quyen, just call me Wendy okie. Welcome to Vietnam, dude! Just text me if u wanna make new friends here: 01264054078. Nice to meet ya! :)

hi MateusCheow ,i am thien ,vietnamese original,i am also 21 ,hope we are friends

Hi Mateus. I'm Huy, Nice to meet you and hope we can become friends.
Nice day.
Huy

Hi Huy, Nice to meet you. I already added you as contact. Hope we will have a good chat. :)

Hello Mateuscheow, I m Francis, I m Vietnamese. I m 37 year old. Nice to meet you.

Are you arrival?

Hi francis, I probably going there next year due to my studies. I will be graduating next year. But my friend is going there on this coming sunday and will stay at Ben Thanh market District 01. Anyone know where is it? Haha

Hi Mr MateusCheow

How can I contact with your friend? Ben Thanh market not far from my house.

Have a nice day. See you soon.

Cheer,

Francis.