Considering to invest in Essaouira

Hello, Is this blog (expats in Essaouira) on line? I cant find it. I'm considering to invest in Essaouira and live between Spain and Morocco. I need all the info i can get, and of course to invest in new frieds there. Many years spending my holidays in Essaouira and I have some friends, but always glad to meet new people. Greetings from Mallorca.

Hello globetrotter3002.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Essaouira forum for more interaction.

In what would you invest?
What kind of information are you looking for?

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

HI, did you invest in Essaouira? If not, would you be interested in a small town 2 hours to the orth? Azemmour? I have properties for sale in the medina, on the banks of the river. A charming medina that's away from it all, yet only minutes away from El Jadida beach resort.
Pls answer at [email protected].

Merci!

Sorry this took so long to answer. I live in the US but have a gardien sur place in Azemmour who takes care of our riad. You can arrange for a visit by calling a friend in Rabat, A. Youssi, at
06-62-03-92-80, who speaks English perfectly.

My father was English and restored the riad starting in the mid sixties. I actually own 3 houses on the river in Azemmour (It is also the subject of my latest book, a memoir titled Mint Tea and Minarets: a banquet of Moroccan memories. (View my website [link moderated]

This is the website for Dar Zitoun.
[link moderated].

Please contact me on my regular e-mail: [email protected] for additional information.
Thank you so much for your interest. Sorry for the delay.

Kitty Morse