On my way to bangkok need to know

hello guys
my gf working for an embassy and she get posted in bangkok, we were living in shanghai , her working me studying and working as a PR in a nightclub .
the embassy will take care of my visa and my gf dont really need me to work but i just graduate and will do a master online , my major is computer science . im not someone who can stay always home always need to do something , so my questions are:

1- can i work or do internship with the visas they are gonna make for me ? i speak chinese, english and french is my mother language , about the visas i just know they are gonna take me as a member of the familly, would love an internship the money shouldnt be a problem for now

2- i really love to play football i mean soccer for americans , do bangkok have a league for the expat or some team of expat which i can join? or even thai but amator ?

3- im 26 black guy wanna know if their is a particular problem about how thai people see black people? me im someone very open and respectfull.

im open for friendship too , after 3 year in shanghai i'm so excited to go to bangkok.
i'll be there in august .
cheers

The visa will allow to stay in country for period of visa but any work will require a work permit that must be obtained by employer.

Hey and welcome..

01: I have no idea, outside what i read, that you NEED Work permit to work here, and even so, a lot of rules of what kind of work you can do/not do...

02: I live in Nonthaburi, a Province city near Bangkok, and here is a lot of Soccer club, and i have no idea about what level/league there in, if open for people or not, but a lot of club here, so iŽm "pretty" sure Bangkok be the same, or it is Not, a small trip out here...

03: It is a hard one mate. I am sad to say, i never meet 1 Thai talk good about black people, Simple because the way Thai look at black and white people "skin", it is a shame..

Thanks guys For replying
About football maybe i will wait till im there and then i can look for a team , cause i didn't find nothing on internet .

About how they think about foreigner white or black, my mom use to tell me be polite no matter what . I did work 3 years in china maybe it will still help.

For the visas, actually im more interested by an internship for sure i will try all the legal way to do something .

Thanks a lot