I need some laptop repair....suggestions?

I have a used HP laptop that has a HD that's completely full.  I know it's possible to 'ghost' my present data to another drive, then install a large HD into my laptop and then to put the old data back onto my laptop's newer/larger HD.

Can somebody recommend somebody here in Manila where I might have that done?

Also (another....related question):

Where does one go in Manila to buy laptop hardware suce as new HDs and external HD cases?

Regards,
Art williams
091 6625 3961

Suggestions

Buy an external HDD some TB's then transfer all those old backs and then just keep cache items in laptop HDD , do u want buy it via online or malls

http://www.lazada.com.my/shop-external-hard-disks/

Hi Khrishn: (Sp?)

Thanks for the advice but I found a guy (from a local shop) who will be installing a larger HD putting all my old stuff on it....so it looks like I'll be going from 150G to 640G (which should be fine til Jesus comes).

But I will still be looking for an external HD. 

I've got two older drives, from previous laptops.  One is 150 or 160 and the other one....I forget.  But somebody told me I could by a case they'd fit in, put them into it, and use it, via USB, as an external HD.

Make sense?

Regards,
Art

Hi Art,  You may want to try Repair Shops of Laptops located at the CYBERZONE of SM Megamall in Shaw corner EDSA. My friends and I normally visit repair shops there for any laptop problems. Cheers!

thanks. 

I wound up using Stage 3 PC repair...I saw their site with a Google search and also on Sulit.  I had a guy named Roland (I think that was his name) come out.  He did a good job.

Art