Job Process

I am not sure if you were able to find one and got success after landing in Dubai and hunt for job.
Reason why i am writing to you is, i am also going to do the same. I am planning to visit Dubai next month on visit visa and do job hunting? Not sure - internet / newspapers are the best medium? If internet, then that i have been testing siting in India but didn't get revert from anyone against any of the UAE jobs posting.....how different it would be when in Dubai and clicking on jobs there...!!!!
Also, i am a experienced professional working with Adobe here in India but in order to try my fortune in UAE/Saudi i am not sure how risky it would be to fly on visit visa with no job there and then start job hunting....
I assume since you must have gone through all these.....there. Can you please provide some guidance to me?
I will really look fwd to your reply.

Hi and welcome to the forum navedkhan.cim !

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the Dubai jobs section.
It might help.

Regards
Armand

In these days, it does not really matter whether you come here and apply for positions or apply from overseas.  The important factor is your background and the job applied for should have a reasonable match.  Only benefit of being here is the availability for a personal interview at a short notice, if so required.  You may also get some 'feel' for the place.  With phone interviews becoming quite normal, it is really up to you to visit and apply.