Hello, I am from Argentina and needing some help please. Thank you!

Hello,

My name is German Fernandez Trelles, I am 26 years old and I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina (with Argentina and Spain citizenship) and actually looking for a job opportunity abroad. I ended up in this forum while looking for ways to go to Australia and looking for jobs in local agencies. Moving to Australia is my dream right now. The chance of something better, a safer place, getting a job, working hard, and study. At some points I get really frustrated as I do not have a visa right now and jobs I apply for reject me for this. But still applying.

Have a 3 year experience in the storage systems and SAN administration working along Service Delivery Managers, Delivery Project Executives and Dedicated Storage Architects in critical projects such as global mirror, metro mirror, storage installations, migrations and many more. I also have some experience with Windows, Solaris and UNIX servers, which I have helped trouble shoot with the steady state and RFS supports teams in Argentina and abroad.

Currently Experience with IBM, NetApp/Nseries and EMC systems while giving support to large commercial accounts from North America and Canada. Also with experience on FC switches (Brocade), on handling connections and trouble shooting issues. Worked with IBM DS series (installed and managed devices).

Been to Australia for holidays for a month in 2012 and thinking of applying to study in NMIT Advanced Diploma of Computer Systems Technology. My current objective is study in Australia, to have a better future and keep developing my IT skills. I am very focused person when it comes to work. Like work after hours, on call and I am team player.

Currently looking into getting a defacto visa with my girlfriend from Australia, and moving there in short term.

Been looking for IT jobs that match my profile, can I get assistance from someone please? I would really appreciate this.

Thank you.

Best regards,
German Fernandez Trelles
Storage Systems & SAN Administrator - IBM
NetApp Certified Data Management Administrator (NCDA)
Cel. +54 9112 192 3713
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Best you look online at the australian govt immigration website as to what sort of visa you need and if you can work here.

This site will give you all the information you require.