Filipinos in Goa

Hi ,

Is there any filipinos staying in Goa here? Will be shifting to goa after sometime and would love to meet a kababayan.

PM me :)

I've heard of kabayan, whats kababayan?

hi ,
I m shakti. You can read more of me from my profile. well i visit to goa twice a year for vacation. would love to meet a fellow expat and filipina.
sige po inat

hi im filipino looking forward to meet kabayan

Hi..

R u still in Goa?

hi im still in goa..

Hi, i am newly settle in Goa i am looking for filipinos living on Goa. How are you all!!. Just please reply.. See you all.

hi kababayan, i am jovy and residing in raipur for 3 years now.. kamusta kn and are you still in india? My family is planning to visit goa sometimes so maybe we can meet?? are you in contact with any more filipinos, could you let me know so i can be connected also? thanks.

I AM NOT A FILIPINO, BUT AM AN INDIAN WHO LIKES FILIPINOS AND FILIPINAS AND HASWOKED WIH THEM O LOT IN SAUDI ARABIA, WOULD LIKE TOHELP ANY OF THEM IN DISSTRESS

[Moderated: pls post in Careers in music in Goa section]

hey v r visiting goa in dec , are u interested in meeting us.siya

[Moderated: Post your advert in the Engineering and technical services jobs in Goa section.]

YUp its me.....plz let me know ur contact number

Hi,

Good Day!

When r u planning to Goa.

I am an Bangaloorean living in Bangalore.

If need any assistance in GOA let me know.

Cheers
vasu

yes!! why-not?

hi i'll be coming back to mumbai by 11th May, hope to meet u before u transfer to Goa :). i have'nt had a chance to meet any filipinos in navi mumbai during my 3-month stint last sept-dec 2013.....

i like to meet any philipan who stays in goa

Hi I'm having an Eid holiday in Goa any1 who is free to hangout between July 29-31.

Hi I am from Goa and I live in Goa. I like Phillipino friends.
Tell me if you wish to communicate

Hi Ley Ann,

How are you? I am a male from Goa and I live in south Goa. would you like to communicate with me?

Hello all

Kindly note that Expat.com is not a dating site, and since Thundermoment is inactive for more than one and a half year, I think its due time to close down this thread.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team
[Topic Closed]

Closed