MORE INFO ON LIVING INTURKEY

Hello my fellow, I ma planning my relocation to Turkey and I will like to know a good place to live in turkey as a new comer to get job and how can I get my resident permit in Turkey, how can I get a contact of any lawyer or travel agent that handle resident permit turkey. I will also like to make friend and join voluntary organization because i love to volunteer my self during the weekend.

I was told that so fetheyie is good to get a job how true is this. I want my fellow here on this forum to contribute what they know about this topic. suggestion and comment are also welcome.

God bless you all as you respond to this Topic.

Hi keystone,
Nigerians holding UK, USA or schengen visa can get the Turkish visa at airport. If you have one of those ,you are wellcome anytime. otherwise you will need official invitation letter from a Turkish company approved by notary. in some cases The Turkish embassy may require from Turkish ministry of interrior an investigation about the company sent you invitation.

You do not need anyone to follow your residence permit, if you have a legal reason to stay you simply get it yourself.

Thank you you so much mristanbul, I really appreciate your comment it will really go a long way in helping me.
About the issuance of visa, I have my three month business visa already from the Turkish Embassy in my home country. But the issue now is that I have interest in stay in Turkey when I come but I want to know how easy in getting my stay.
Mristanbul can you help me about the requirement on how to legalize my stay in Turkey?
I will be very grateful if you can shed more light and help me on how to go about it. they told me that the people of turkey are very nice and welcoming people and you proof to be one to me. Thanks so much. I need more contribution.

Well its a pity that the immigration office do not have their website in English. http://yabancilar.iem.gov.tr/ikamet.html
briefly if you work officially in Turkey your employer should apply for your work permit. I heard that its easier nowadays.  Or if you are planning to do bussiness you can establish your own company and get your residence through your company.
By the way Im planning to be in Nigeria this summer for two months. when you come to Turkey you may visit me in Istanbul.
Good luck .

Thanks for your Info, But what kind of company it should be? I am a web developer, is there a list of target companies? If not what specifications the company should have?