Which one will you choose?

Dear friends,

I need to decide on only one out of the 2 things I am faced with. Your input will be of great help. I wonder which one of these 2 you will choose?

A) A fully furnished accommodation in a gated & guarded community, with swimming pool, club house, garden, gym, jogging track, playground & all but a little remote to Public Transport & rental sounds expensive

OR

B) A similarly fully furnished accommodation in a gated & guarded community but with no additional common facility in the compound but its walking distance to nearby amenities & to Public Transport & rental sounds not so expensive

Which one will you choose? There is no third choice. You can just say A or B - I will understand. You can send me pms or post it here.

Thank you so much.

B

B

for me, A

B.
That way you get a cheaper place, have to get out and about and you will meet people.

Thank you all, for being very kind to let me know which one you will choose. You have no idea, how much you helped me!

Thank you again and its really nice to know you here, I mean through this Expat.com. Wish you all a great experience and hope you are happy always.