English Expat looking to make new friends.

Hi I am looking to make new friends in KL to hangout with and   have a few beers.

I am looking to make friends outside of my work group.

I am 31 years old and from Newcastle in England.

Welcome to Expat.com Jay2013!

Harmonie ;)

Welcome! I will translate for the non English in Newcastle a few beers means 5 gallons;)

Where are you based?

Based in the centre of KL in KLCC - you must have been to Newcastle as your translation of a few beers was surprisingly accurate lol : )

Yep used to work up in Newcastle on jobs. Taxis qwere two quid and women hunted in packs for men. Those were the days :)

Here a man can relax in a bar watching live football with a beer and an eyefull of beatiful girls to look at. It's a hard life being an expat!

I would be up for a beer one day - as a southern "light weight" I will stick to pints not gallons!

You may have haerd of the expat mingles and meetup.com etc as these have social events as well. Couchsurfing meetups are also good although full of SPGs at times.

Hi! beer is good!

Hey mate welcome to Malaysia! Hope we get to chill sometime. Cheers!

Welcome Jay! It's Friday neet. Ye gannin oot the neet? ;)

Haha have fun in KL! :)

Hi jay,

How are you? I am looking for same thing mainly where you are staying in KL. I will be in KL mid of may 2013.

Regards,
Nag.

howay!

I just back to Malaysia for holiday after 5 years working in Newcastle! So if you fancy a social meetup! I am up for it (though I can't drink as I driving)! Already miss the Geordie accent!

Hi dear friends,

I would like to join you guys. Please let me know if happen to plan anything. Thanks

hmmm i think weather  is great :) in Kl witch area ..?

Jay2013 - how did it go getting to know some new drinking partners?  Its always great to hear some feedback and especially some tips on how to settle in once in Malaysia?  If you are still here, give us all a shout and some news!

Hi ther..Im vick and I live in KL... u can add me on fb at vick balakrishnan. Hope to see u around someday and welcome to Malaysia the BOLEHLAND :)

No beer no life

Yes in heaven there is no beer...!