Final Exit Issue.

Hai All,

I complete 3 year with my present company.and my Iqama will expire on next month. And i wish to get an exit from the company for a  better job in Saudi itself.

So is there any practical problem to get exit from the present company ( I mean any law problem or something like that)

Please advise me...Awaiting your response..

Regards
Joy

alappatjoy wrote:

Hai All,

I complete 3 year with my present company.and my Iqama will expire on next month. And i wish to get an exit from the company for a  better job in Saudi itself.

So is there any practical problem to get exit from the present company ( I mean any law problem or something like that)

Regards
Joy

Give them one month notice, and get final exit stamped in passport. As long as you are in good standing with all parties concerned, no issues whatsoever.

hi, is this one month notice period as per company rule or as per Saudi labor law?

alappatjoy wrote:

hi, is this one month notice period as per company rule or as per Saudi labor law?

As per Labor Law.

Thanks HRGuru...

Anytime dear.

HRGuru wrote:
alappatjoy wrote:

Hai All,

Regards
Joy

Give them one month notice, and get final exit stamped in passport. As long as you are in good standing with all parties concerned, no issues whatsoever.

That means he will have to leave Saudi Arabia first and then come again on new employment?
Just trying to learn how this works. So if I want to leave a job and apply for new one, I will have to leave Saudi Arabia first and then come again?

Not necessarily @aliweb,

If your current company has no problems with issuing you an NoC, you can go for the sponsorship change. Of course, after completing 2 years of service period.

I have a doubt.. I reached dammam 50 days back on building electrician visa purchased from a useless sponsor who is in red, so far no Iqama. what are the chances that I can leave country without any trouble? I mean Can I leave saudi arabia on exit?

Also I heard that people are not allowed to enter again (say using company visa or any other visa) unless they wait for 2 years? Is it true? Please help me with an answer. I am planning to go on exit and come again by company visa..just exploring any other possibilties..

alappatjoy wrote:

Hai All,

Regards
Joy

My Friend, when you resign a company in K.S.A, you need a 'release letter' to get hired in any other company and in few companies like Aramco, you need an NOC (No-Objection-Certificate). Most of the companies do not demand NOC, but release letter is a must. If you don't get release from your current company, then forget that you can work in Saudi on the same residence Visa/Status. You will have to take exit, and then come again on a new Visa issued by your new Company in K.S.A

any answer..?

tinytoon wrote:

any answer..?

No, there is nothing like a 2 yrs bar in a situation like yours. You may go on the final exit and come back on a new visa. If you are in contact with your sponsor, ask him to process your exit.