Institute of Applied Technology

Hi,

I have a job offer from a school called the Institute of Applied Technology.  It opened in September 2012 and is in the Mohammed Bin Zayed City.  It offers all the usual: accomodation allowance, tax free salary, flight allowance, medical help and a moving allowance.  Was just wondering if anyone had heard of this school or had an experience with it?

Any help would be good.

Thanks,

Phil.

Hello Phil.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For more interaction, a new thread has been created from your message on the Abu Dhabi forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I have the same question asked by Phil. I had an interview with an  agent who does pre-screening for the school. Has anyone had an experience with IAT? can you shed some light on the school administration' attitude with teachers and school system?
thanks

Hi sabahat,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that you can start a new topic with all your questions on the Abu Dhabi Forum for better interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Ok Thanks
But how do I do that ??
regards

The Institute is part of many initiatives taken by the UAE Government to educate and train young emarati nationals.  They have branches in other emirates too.  The institution is pretty solid due to government backing.