Where to look for a job in Morocco in any city.

Hello! My name is Maria. I just now registered on this site and read your long-time post. I understand that much time has passed but may be you can help me with job, may be you can tell me where to look for a job in Morocco in any city. I know english, a little french and i know russian. I worked in sales, i have experience in the service industry,i have higher education,i also do a professional haircut because my first hairdressing education. If you answer on my message i will really very grateful

Sincerely, Maria

Hi Maria,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Morocco forum.

I would suggest you to post an advert in the jobs in Morocco section.

Thank you,
Christine

На   фейсбуке   недавно   выставляла  девочка  вакансии в  отелях:)группа  " morocco и мы"

Hi lisa-alisa !

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

yes     but   my  post  only  for  russian    coz      its   about   job  for  russian :)       on  fecebook  there  is  russian    group " morroc и мы  "    there  are  some     offer    for  job

Lisa-Alisa здравствуйте! А могли бы вы мне написать ссылку на эту группу на facebook, потому что я ее почему-то не смогла найти

Hi Maria Buckreeva > As written in the Code of conduct, you should please write in English in this English speaking forum.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team