New help for Lao's sport, athletics and golf communities

My name is (coach) Sam Goldberg   
I am seeking the interest, support and advise of Lao's expat and local communities on how to:

1) Help Laos prepare its top men and women runners (and their coaches) for the coming SEA Games-and other important athletic events during the near future, as well as

2) Promote golf within Laos.

I have more than 30yrs experience and am an expert in the modern sprint model as well as in the latest theoies of sport science. I am currently semi-retired in Udon thani, Thailand and would love to come to Laos and join in the development of both training of your top track and field athletes, as well as helping educate local coaches and grass roots athletes. I have been a head coach of Thailand's decathlon/heptathlon team, as well as head running events coach at our 1st USA National Decathlon Training Center

I most recently helped the PSC(Philippine Sports Commission, with the support of commissioner Mr. Jolly Gomez) develope 4 new members onto its national team, which will compete agains Laos, including the fastest woman 400m time since 2005(as of May, 2012).

I believe your athletes would appreciate such assistance. I hope others(including yourself) within the Lao private and perhaps even the pubic sector might support such an effort--if they were aware of it.

May I end with this thought: I make champions, as my recent results in the Philippines clearly showed. I firmly feel I can at least prepare your top male and female sprinters to make the finals of their respective event(which they currently have no hope of doing), but only if we start immediately. I am prepared to come and start as a volunteer of sorts, however I do need some support of individuals of some note to help me meet and interact with both the athletes, their coaches and the appropriate individuals whether private or public.

ATHLETIC AND LONG DISTANCE TRAINING
1)  development of sprint, hurdles, middle and long distance runners and hurdlers and football players
A.) free lectures on understanding and implementing the modern sprint model and confusing new sport science findings into simple, laymen's terms for developing grass roots coaches and athletes thoughout Laos.
B.) demonstration of simple but highly effective specialized training methods for development of "fast twitch (FT) tissues for coaches and athletes who have no access to hi-tech training equipment.

GOLF TRAINING VIA HI-TECH INDOOR SIMULATORS
Coach Sam has 20+ years in the study of proficient golf swing, short game and putting techniques and has been involved in efforts to develope "hi-tech" and "state of the art" indoor golf simulators to stimulate interest in golf.

I am seeking to associate with educators and private entreprenuers in Laos, who have a strong interest in quickly and effectively driving Laos to its proper place within southeast asia's sport community in both the track and field and golf arena's, as well as helping to promote and develope golf thru the use of my "indoor" golf simulator collection.

I can offer access to the latest hi-tech indoor golf simulators to potential partners who seek to develope golf both for the local sector as well as the international competitive community.

i would like to take this opportuinity n make future champions in golf for ur country.give a chance for me to make this proud in the golfing map n make laos people the future champs.

let me know your thoughts and ideas, if you like. thanks

HI, let me know your thoughts and ideas, ok?

my thoughts to make the third world country famous in golf.

my ideas r very simple give them a oppotunity n work very hard
for themselves.