6 october city multicultural activities

hi all,

for new members and specifically for foreign residents in the city of 6 october. i have noticed there are many foreigners in 6 october. i dont know if you are enjoying it here or not, but unlike the case in maadi and zamalek, in which many multicultural gatherings take place, we need to have some action in the city! if you would like to be part of these, give me a buzz and let's spread teh word among the expat community of 6 october.

Hello elhamawy.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Aurélie

hi Aurélie !

r u currently in egypt?

Hello elhamawy.

No, I am in Mauritius Island. ;)

Aurélie

i am in 6 October city and wish to share

Im in 6 October City too

too late I've been here for 6 years now and no one did this till now?!!! the worst of all I leaving Egypt for good today

Im in 6 of October as well, keep me posted if you organize something!

Let's try
My Skype is wah49408081

Hi There, Im Mauritian and will soon b in Egypt, most probably in 6th October, can someone tell me how is it there, I mean is it safe, are there many expat staying, is there any nursery.. I'll be coming with my 2yr old daughter , so need some advise. Thanks:)

6 October is completely safe and calm
no demonstrations

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a place to rent in 6 th of October. It can be as a flat mate or apartment, doesn't matter. What matters is that it's not more than a 1000 , any help?

Hello all ! , i  spend my week partially between Nasr city and 6th october .
I'd love to join you if you are meeting somewhere . Please let me know

Hi BelgischerPommes, Hi everybody,

I'm Mohamed and that idea of creating a facebook group would be fruitful and excited idea for easy and wide communication.
I've known a few stuff for cultures in 6th of October, and would you be nice to establish some cultures exchange in mall of Arabia or Americana blaza.
Otherwise, there is a good culture wheel call (El Sawy wheel) in Zamalik area.

Please keep me copied for an any motivated idea.

Thank you
M. Adel

iam mohamed from egypt and looking for exhange my arabic with english and make freinds iam from  6 of october city if you in pl replay me

Lets bring that topic to life again :D

Who's in??

Hi Coodles,

As you posted on an old thread, you may not have any reply.

For better visibility and interaction, I suggest you to create a new discussion on the Cairo forum.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

I'm in so when will it be?

Hi there , is such a community does exist in 6 October ? Do you do gatherings? I know the post is quite old but I am just wondering