60K EUR to invest - any suggestions?

Hi. we are moving in 2 month to Budapest. I'm a businessman, worked hard for most of my life and now i'm looking for some relaxation...
I have 60-70K EUR to invest in a growing business in Budapest. Does anyone have suggestions? I need an income of 2500EUR  from this investment.

I assume that 2,500 EUR is an annual income. One option, is real estate. Buy an apartment/flat, then rent it out. For example, see:

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe … -sale.html

hi, i lived 4 years in rabat so i know morocco very well. this money isn't too much but we miss a moroccan hammam in budapest...

I'm sorry to say that, but unless you forget a 0, or you are talking annually, it's impossible to have an 2500€ monthly income with an 60K investment.

If you expect this amount annually, then yes, you can buy a small apartment and rent it.

Still be careful as within the next years, it's highly possible that you won't be able to sell this apartment for the same amount. Forint is getting weaker, there is a lot of empty properties on the market and hungarian population is decreasing. Future is not so bright for the estate market in Hungary.

Also, I would not recommend you an investment depending on consumption. Highest VAT of Europe and shrinking consumption every year makes foreclosures inevitable for a lot of companies.