Looking for Single female expat for friendship

26 years egyptian man
multilingual

English
Spanish
Arabic

drop me an email if you are interested

[email protected]

I told you , in another topic that this " FEMALE" sounds terrific bad, awful! And you could not understand that!
Girls and women that come from outside Arab World have personality! They are not only FEMALES that look for security of their life, never you will found one to be glad staying indoor, and be fed with rice, to accept the rules of a game where rights have only one party: MALES!
They have another type of " MELTING THEMSELVES" for a man!
OK! What they are melting for?  you could ask!
Let me to tell you, and I think it is very important for you to know this.
1. ARABS ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL MEN, most of them, I mean, and they could appreciate this at you, so just UPLOAD A PHOTO for being seen by them! Even for their curiosity they will never accept to meet a man that don t know how he is looking!
2.NEVER START A RELATION, OR A SEARCH WITH"  I AM LOOKING FOR A ..." This comes simply after! So, you have to spoil their brain with a HOBBY, an INTEREST, an ACTIVITY, something, even a BUSINESS, that could be an OPPORTUNITY to meet them!
  OK! Let s accept that a girl accept to meet you cause you want a female!  And how could be that meeting? You talk about what? And she is coming to see you for what? She doesn t know who are you, how are you, not a common point between you and her!No matter that the real reason is to meet a girl, you have to put above ANOTHER INTEREST! IN ANY RELATION BETWEEN A " MALE AND A FEMALE" business or common activities, I mean, IT IS AN UNDERGROUND FEELING THAT COULD TURN INTO FRIENDSHIP OR LOVE! Men eyes see even in a business woman partner, a potential lover! Sometimes after a period they say it or just they let the woman to guess that their relation is more that business!
3. You have to be ready to offer her not only your friendship and love! Something, a flesh, that she could be interested in! Going out for dance, for a trip, for...a lot of! What could you offer her?
Think about your hobbies, open a topic in relation with it and let them to come into conversation and CATCH them! You have to have self confidence, and this to be burned in your eyes for them to say: WHAT A MAN!
So , what you are into their eyes? A MAN THAT LOOKS FOR A FEMALE!
Read these TWICE or THREE TIMES at least, reconsider your actions, and please SAY " THANK YOU!" for my advice!
Good luck!

Mohammed, have you tried the personal classifieds ?

Hey What the hell are you doing here ??/ You are a shame to all arabs  ....

dr Ammar wrote:

Hey What the hell are you doing here ??/ You are a shame to all arabs  ....

1. The word " Arabs" it is spelled with capital letter, and the red underline when you write it shows this!
2. I don t understand! What do you mean " YOU"? who are these "YOU"?  you refer at which person(s)?
If it is about ME, just I have tried to explain a young boy how he could be nice and also polite when he wants a relation with an ex-pat girl!
Do you think that something in my advice was wrong? I am waiting for corrections if you consider so!

:offtopic:

mohammadabozid > you should post in the classifieds.

Discussion closed!

Closed