Requirements (philippines) for residency

Hi...Can You Help Me?
I am engaged to a filapino lady Im cagayan de oro, we are hoping to get married in August 2013. We have been engaged for 2 years and we spent 21 days together in cagayan de oro and camiguin island. I have met her parents whilst I was there.

My question is what requirements is there (philippines) for residency so I can stay after we get married. I am also looking to buy or establish a business.

Regards
Brian Friend

Once you are married you can apply to have a 13a Visa which will allow you permanent residency.Here is a link to the BoI's web site:http://www.immigration.gov.ph/

Hello Brian.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Cagayan de Oro forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hello if u married u can stay just need ve visa for 1 years and better u look in site internet in embassy or gouvernement or ask to conselor,and what kind buseness u want do

Hi Brian!  Good luck!  Just curious if you are Canadian or have relatives in Windsor, Ontario

congrats bro. you're a lucky guy. visa may be taken from marriage or from business. if business, you need to register it with govt agencies offering incentives Like residency visa.