Get the fiance visa

hi..guten tag.!

im jean,im 23 years old,i am now living with my bf here in the philippines,,we are been together for 8 months already..I have been already in germany last dec 2012,,we celebrate our christmas and new year with his family..GErmany is such a very nice country,and I am looking forward to live there for good..i have been once denied by the german embassy here in philippines,when we first try to apply tourist visa last year,,but good thing that my bf is here living with me..he went to embassy and made a protest,,so still lucky..:),
   And now we both decided to get married first in germany,now we are applying to fiance visa,,I heard its really a lot of work to do..:(,,lots of requirments,and also I heard it takes 6 months to wait for your visa, if they approved it or not..
My problem now is the a1 certificate,,i scared,what if i failed,,?
my german language lesson will start this wednesday in makati..
i just want to know for those person who pass the a1,is really hard?deutsch is a very hard language,although i can speak a little deutsch,but still im scared to fail,,so much embarrassing,
and i really want to pass,i want to be with my bf,and i want him to be my husband..
please help me,some advices for those people who already experience taking the a1 exam..
I hope we are still lucky and pass the a1 and get the fiance visa...love this forum so much..

Vielen dank..
jean

Hello jean,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Germany forum.

hi my friend said that german language course is easy before you take the exam certification they will provide good review so you can answer the question.

i hope we can meet in the future.

good luck. this coming august i will also study the
A1 course at gothe institut i hope to see you there
and also in germany in the future.

by the ay keep in touch in this site/ forum.

thanks!

Hi!

A1 exam is not that difficult, you just have to relax during the exam, because once you got nervous, there's a tendency that you'd not be able to concentrate well on the exam, particularly on the Hörverstehen part. Also, Goethe Institut provides really good training for the German language. You'd also have trial exam at the end of A1.3, so nothing to worry! Just have fun in the class and try to learn too in between, not only during the class.

Viel Glück und viel Spaß beim Lernen! :)

I became friends with Jean and just an update: she's just waiting for the call by the embassy. The ABH already sent an email to her husband saying that they already sent the embassy their approval for her visa. Her husband constantly emails both ABH and the embassy so she might be here by the end of August,  keeping our fingers crossed. :)

Hi Jean, studying A1 is not really hard, i just finish last month, and now starting to fix my papers, but still find some informatio how to start it..We plan to marry in Germany, and im applying Marriage Visa.

Flor Angeline wrote:

Hi Jean, studying A1 is not really hard, i just finish last month, and now starting to fix my papers, but still find some informatio how to start it..We plan to marry in Germany, and im applying Marriage Visa.

All information are in the Embassy website.

I have read that we have to attend first that CFO seminar coz the embassy will ask for the certificate when we apply for visa as well as to apply for passport. Is that true? Its not written in the German embassy websit as requirement in applying visa..... so what else, i mean what other documents that the embassy will ask aside from what they wrote in their website? Hope to get infos from u guys who have experience already. Ty

No. You only need it for passport IF you are going to change the surname in your passport with a foreign last name. If in your case, fiance/ marriage visa, you only need the CFO sticker and you can only get it if you already have the visa.

Hi Cyrilanne, thank you very much for the clarrification. I have understand now.  Hope to meet u later in Germany.. :)
Wish u a good day.

Hello everyone

I'm Karen
My boyfriend is a german, he will visit me here in Philippines this coming 22nd of June.
I'm seeking help for fiancée visa?
What is the requirements?
In what school should I enroll for A1.?
Danke! :)