Hello all! Looking for work advice in Saigon

I've been thinking about moving to Vietnam and SE Asia for many years now but have not had any success finding a way through my current or previous employer even though they are both multi-national pharma companies. My opportunities are only in Europe, where I have traveled extensively but have no relocation interest.

Are there any well-known recruiters or other contacts that you might be able to recommend with whom to discuss my prospects? I'm currently in middle-to-senior level corporate management.

Unfortunately most of my contacts are in the US or Europe and have no SE Asian professional contacts.

Any help or leads would be much appreciated.

Hello,

Why don't Vietnam? I knew some info that in Viet Nam have many big pharma companies and they have a good benefit to attract goog employee for them.

With your experience you can work with high position at this companies. Viet Nam are developing with economic, culture, entertainment ... so you can get any thing you want that don't care about how?

I hope you will get more infomation about that.

Good luck and hop to see you at VN.

I think you can take a look at Linkin, there are many group open by head hunters where you can find latest vacancy news and submit your profile to them. Hit key word " Vietnam HR" "Vietnam ESS Group"...

Also, start post CV in any Recruiment agencies in VN. Some ask for initial interview via Skype. The classified section will help ya find job in VN or google there's a lot.

Linkedin.com offers a myriad of connections for feedback.

Stryker Vietnam always worth a try