I want to live in Australia and to work there!

I want to live in Australia and to work there! i really like it!, I like working.

Hi mileska,

Welcome to Expat.com :).

Your post has been moved to the Australia English speaking forum for better interaction with the other members.

Could you please introduce yourself and give more details on your project? We will then be able to help you better ;).

Best,
Julie

Need to know what skills and qualifications you have.
You can look online at the australian govt immigration website as to what sort of visa you can get so you can work here.

My Name is Ohakpugwu Chidozie, a graduate of Electrical Electronic Engineering with vast experience in Installation and project management. Haven graduated in 2008, did my National Youth Service Program, in 2010 i got my first job as a Project implementation Engineer, i do mostly site survey, power audit and installation of Emerson, Eltek, ZTE power systems. i have got the zeal to acquire more knowledge on the field and with a major interest in renewable energy, i hope traveling to Australia and working with any foreign company would aid me in my career plan.

I want to work in australia im doing a charter accountant course at the moment..

Hello paschal.chidozie & sitara -> You should both post an advert in the Jobs in Australia section. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hello,my name is  Snezha. I want to live and work in Australia.I am from Bulgaria,but i live and work in Malta as a massage therapist at the moment.

Read my reply above.