How Iranian men are like?

Dear All,
I have met different type of people but to me Iranian men are kind of different.I have been cautious to approach them but I really would like to know how are they like? Are they real Muslims? or are they romantic ?
Many thanks

Some Iranian men are nice and some are not.
Some Iranian men are rich and some are not.
Some Iranian men are sexy and some are not.
Some Iranian men are strict Muslims and some are not.
Some Iranian men are gay and some are not.
Some Iranian men are and some are not.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

I think the question is fair.  There is so much around here about what do women like, as if all women are the same.

This may be true.
After all, she's probably looking for a change.
All Sheffield men have pigeon lofts and wear flat 'ats.
ee by gum.

I've known several Iranians and all have been different; none wore a flat 'at, even the one who lived near Ilkley moor.

PS - None lived on the Moor, no, the one in Sheffield.
Are there any shops still open on there?

i think iranian men are really good and would make wonderful husbands , as i feel they are so committed when you are with them :)

shinning_like_me wrote:

But iranian men are very good husbands and lovers they are reallly very romantic and good at relationshipo so i sugggest you must continue seeing the men you are with, GOOD LUCK.

I must try one.

TRY ONE?
lol

Dont tempt the bouncing sheep please.. :lol:

well...

iranian men are like the other men...they are MEN

Five fingers are not same similar everyman is not same in this world. There is bad and good people in every community, religion, and country of the world thus you can't say that which country man is good or bad. It is up to you to whom you meet if you meet a good man then surely you will call him a good man and if unfortunately you meet bad man then surely you will call him bad man.
In general Iran is a good country as well its nation is good.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
shinning_like_me wrote:

No iranian men are not muslims and muslim men are not bad.

Iranian men aren't Muslim?  None of them?

ummm,,,well...not that shining,then....

There are many good qualities among Iranian men and women. One prominent quality I noticed is their hospitality. Very sweet people.

[Moderated: Out of subject!]

good thinking .

sorry to intrupeted to you.If u dont mind .can u tell me about Pakistanian Men ?

Mustajab.ali wrote:

sorry to intrupeted to you.If u dont mind .can u tell me about Pakistanian Men ?

just like the Iranian men and the other men...they are MEN

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Pakistani men are already shiny enough.

ooh thankyou thankyou :lol:

Iranian men (in general) are very family oriented. that includes their closer relatives as well. generally protective and kind.

on religion I think they are committed if they have been living most their life in Iran, on the contrary if they have been living most their lives in the west for example. they seem to be more easy going. this is not everyone. the same goes for other nationalities including mine. there are always the strong willed steadfast people.
the majority of Iranians are Shia Muslims, and a minority are Sunni Muslims. there is a big difference between the two.

and then again, not all men are the same. you need to not judge by the cover of the book as they say.

and finally the above is my opinion based on my personal experience, which is very little. so I can be very wrong. :D

good luck,
Salman

People always judge books by the cover.

I'm mostly taken the wrong way XD

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
Salman Omrani wrote:

the majority of Iranians are Shia Muslims, and a minority are Sunni Muslims. there is a big difference between the two.

Which one is Obama?

I have no idea. -_-

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
Salman Omrani wrote:

I'm mostly taken the wrong way XD

But happy just to be taken at all?

ROFL!

no pun intended. :P

they are also humans like us i guess.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Who?  Iranians or Pakistanis?

Or Obama?

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg67/DumbDragon/notsure_zps6a2e88b0.jpg

I am from Iran you can see me

please tell me i am good man or bad man

dont worry about any things Iran is a safe country

if you have any question please ask

have nice time

Salman Omrani wrote:

What about the Jewish and Christian Iranian men; do they get a mention?
I'm unsure gay Iranian men would really be of much use as far as this thread goes because they probably wouldn't want to become husbands.
I once met an atheist Iranian men in Leeds.
There are probably a lot more of all of these types of Iranian men and very probably other sub groups as well.

ramin701 wrote:

I am from Iran you can see me

please tell me i am good man or bad man

dont worry about any things Iran is a safe country

if you have any question please ask

have nice time

I'd love to know more about Iranian life.
I've seen some great documentaries about your country but I'd love to hear personal stories about daily life over there.

I do this in Indonesia

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 573#527221

I don't suppose I could interest you in writing one for Iran, please.

mas fred wrote:

I'm unsure gay Iranian men would really be of much use as far as this thread goes because they probably wouldn't want to become husbands.

You shouldn't let that stop you.  Keep trying and you'll find the right man sooner or later.

[Moderated: Do not post personal contact on public forum for security issues.]

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
mas fred wrote:

You shouldn't let that stop you.  Keep trying and you'll find the right man sooner or later.

But, Big H, I'm not gay .......  just not fussy.

More seriously, men of all nationalities are available in all types. They start at total git and work up to near saintly.

Most create wind in bed.

I know one Iranian guy.He is assertive,confident,hairy and a bit possessive- which I found attractive.

Mika750 wrote:

hairy which I found attractive.

Hairy??:o

Mika750 wrote:

I know one Iranian guy.He is assertive,confident,hairy and a bit possessive- which I found attractive.

What attractive you: the fact that he is hairy, a little possessive or both?

@ Fred what makes that you want to know more about the Iranian life?

In my latest job (working with refugees and asylum seekers )I met different Iranian people and my  neighbor was a Iranian single mother.
Some of them were a guy and one of them came to the Netherlands for a transgender procedure.

One day I would like Iran by myself: to see the daily life, the nature and most of all for the food.
The city of Ishtafan is famous of the beauty of it.

Confidence, assertiveness,a bit possessive is Ok.I don't mind being with a hairy man as long as he will shave everyday If necessary. We don't have a lot of bearded men in South East Asia.

they are human being :)

As a Persian man I believe iranians are two kind first kind is not hot and no attractive in any ways but the other are considered as super hot man in worlds standards and we got some stunning man and woman you cant imagine just for example google the name ((mohammad reza golzar)) or ((tarlan parvaneh)) they are examples but there is tons of hotter people in iran

Primadonna wrote:

@ Fred what makes that you want to know more about the Iranian life?

Apologies, I totally missed this when you posted it.

It isn't so much the life as the culture and history. The bits I've read on the subject show an ancient culture steeped in tradition and I'd love to wander over and experience a little snapshot of it by visiting some of the places I've read about.
A side issue would be my dislike of politics and how some politicians demonise a whole country and its people, so making me want to go out and find out what the real situation is like, but that's comes a very poor second to the history and culture.
I've met a few Iranians, some part of a white water rafting team here in Indonesia, a few working in the UK because they saw business and a couple of gay Iranians who'd left that country and ran a very nice takeaway food stall in Leeds; all shared interesting stories about their country.

Find activities and meet other expats

OR