Hi to all,looking for Puerto Ricans or mixed living in Philippines

Hi,just looking for Puerto Ricans living in Philippines or mixed with Filipinos,for friendship,as i will be taking another trip to Philippines,preferably Visayas and Mindanao,any age group is ok,would like to know your hobbies and things you do in your spare time.I speak both English and Spanish.Donde estan los Boricuas??????Salamat po.

Hope I get to hear you when I get out there in 3 months.  New York in the house!!

hi buddy im from brooklyn too,my advice to you is just go for a fun vacation and test the waters,as i have been there about 4 times,each time you learn something new,but the most impotant thing,is to find somebody trustworthy,forget about the smiles and everything else,finding someone of trust is the most important thing.I plan to go there sometime next year but i already have a place to stay and trustworthy real friends,once you have a feel then you should make a move.You must decide where to settle down,and the activities you want to do,each life style is different,im simple so a beach,pinay and san miguel and im ok,good luck and keep in touch,BROOKLYN always represents!!!!

Thanks for the info chulo.  I have a 2 friends that are from there.  One works at a resort in Palau and the other is a University Professor who lives in Caloocan City.  She said I could stay there and use her crib as a launching pad to get myself situated.  I'll probably be coming with a half million pesos or so to get it started. I just wanna be in a place where obviously, theres work, beaches, and other NY'ers and Americans for me to get with.  I'm not worried too much about the nightlife cause I know it won't be hard to find.  I was in the military for a while so I'm sure it's a lot of cats that was in that's still hanging around there somewhere. Anyway, thanks again for the heads up! Quidate