Morocco as a host country for non moroccans !

Hello great people over here ,

Do you think it is easy for non moroccan to get integrated in a country such as Morocco ?

All Points of view are welcomed specially from people who lived/are living this experience :D

i have lived in morocco since 1993 the year i was born till 1999. last year was one of the few times and the longest visit i made i stayed for 5 months and i found it very easy but at the same time i felt very distant from everyone because of the way i was brought up.

Im   russian   and     for  me   not  easy.  Very  big   different   betwen  mentality.

hi my friend i was living with russin in uae i hope that we can be friend and meet each other thanks alots adi rabat   [email protected]

Hi Lisa , first of all , i would like to thank you for giving your opinion in the forum . So yes , that is true ! I can understand how hard it is for a person from Russia to deal here.
The culture , and the mentality is definetly different . Hope you get to enjoy your staying as soon as possible.

Hi @friendfrom cabayan , thanks you for your reply , I always enjoyed making new friends from other nationalities so we can exchange cultures.

I guess it is totally normal , from 1999 to 2012 , Morocco has known so many changes . so does the mentalities .

thanks to reply me . this is my e mail that we can chat thanks alot [email protected]  bye bye your new friend 
rabat

I would love to have that experience. as a tourist I loved it but to live there might be different or may be more enjoyable. I love moroccan culture and its people

Salam,

is it easy to get tourist Visa for Morrocco?  I have learned that Morrocco is a beautiful place with rich Islamic history and herritage and it is worth viditing.

Faisal I have no idea about the visa. I went there last year and didn't need the visa because I have a British passport   It is true that it is a wonderful Muslim country. People generally follow Islam but what I like a out them is that they are liberal and tolerant of otherness. Culturally it is surely a treat.

Thanks zubs,,,   I would find out the way to get visit Visa. I would ask your advice once i am ready for the trip.

faisalkh i want to ask did you get any kind of help and if not please if you get any kind of information please post there i am also trying to get morocco visa

Try contacting a Moroccan embassy or consulate regarding visas.