Need Details Regarding Perofessional Work Permit Processing Agencies

Hi!

I am coming to Malaysia in April and I need to apply for professional work permit and in this matter I need authentic assistance. (fake agents don't contact please)

I need Hotel Reservation online

I need a room on monthly rent in any apartment sharing (200 MYR)

I need some tips as I am new to the town and don't have any one to receive or to accommodate.

Your kind assistance need please, Thank you!

Regards,

Atif

What's your occupation? Usually you will not get a working permit unless you already have a job offer. And sometime it's difficult to get a job offer without having a work permit. A bit of a catch 22.

Where did you get the figure 200/month from? In KL you're gonna have to look for a long time before finding anything near that budget.

yes Farm I know that and for this I need to get detailed information regarding some agencies that can offer me job on contract for a work permit and for this an agency or company can charge accordingly. Of course there would be some agencies that are dealing in this trade.

I have come across some of such agencies on the google but for keeping my side safe from scam I just wanted to have information from someone who would have information personally or from anyone else around. you know what I mean "a word of mouth"!