Calling all media professionals

Hi

I am a British TV Producer/Director and I will be re-locating to SL to live in the next couple of months or so. I want to set up a small production company and would like to get together a list of production professionals that I can contact as and when any work comes in. I will be seeking corporate as well as broadcast opportunities.

It is VERY much early days - I am still in the UK - but I believe in good planning 

If you are a:
Cameraperson
Production Manager
Producer
Editor
Assistant Producer
Researcher
Runner

Please do send me your details for me to look at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you 

CC

Hi Caroline, hope that other members will soon advise you.

You may also post an advert in the section Jobs in Sri Lanka. :)

Harmonie

Hi Harmonie

Thank you :)

Best
Caroline

Caroline
been trying to reach by the email you left without any success please let me have your London address and or email and telephone Ron E Collins

Hi Ronald

You should be able to get my on [email protected]. Try that - if there are any further issues please do let me know

Best
Caroline

Thanks for your Expat Forum reply giving me your alternative email address Caroline

I will try and make contact with you later today

I lost my original email to you in my system

Just a brief note:

I am a documentary cameraman who intends to live in Sri Lanka later this year
I am the process of completing a house in the suburbs of Colombo at a placed called Ratmalana quite close to the Mount Lavina   

In the meantime you can do some background research on yours truly by searching google,

Ron Collins Recollection by Terence Gallacher     

Ron Collins BFI 

Ron Collins  Escape to Victory

British University Film and Video Council
look under section of Newsreel Cameramen/British Movietonews and type in my name Ron E Collins

The bufvc is an organisation that supplys media university students with a tool to access and research nearly every subject connected with film & some video since early 1900 
They have listed over 500 films I shot during my stay at
British Movietonews

BUFVC can be found Wells Street London W1         

Regards Ron Collins 
Kind R
egards

Hi Ronald

I would love to talk to you - just having had a very quick look I can see you have an incredible background! Are you based in London at the mo? Please do email me so we can discuss in private mail.

Best wishes
Caroline

Thanks for your response Caroline
just rushing out
will email you later 
Regards Ron

Great - look forward to it
Have a good day :)